GAMEFREAK PLEASE NO PAJEET REGION

As a self-aware pajeet like myself it would fucking stink to have a pajeet region man. Pokemon regions should be based on 1st world countries or ancient old weeb shit not India man and if you NEED to absolutely do it please do some tibet himalayan 1400 AD chinese/indian shit. sincerely a concerned pajeet for the future of poketto monstah

Attached: r98x3zcba4a81.png (609x631, 363.27K)

I’ve never met a self aware pajeet, it sounds like hell, like what’s up with that indian head bobble it weirds me out so much im glad i don’t live there

Fuck off dipshit I want Shiva and Ravana box legendaries

Attached: 1623810506057.png (400x400, 36.98K)

>GF makes Inia region
>Rival is Hop/Hau again with the same animations
>Champion is literally Leon after his pathetic defeat in Galar and Rose couldn't keep his work Visa going
Do it gamefreak

Attached: 1627583194504.jpg (999x746, 109.64K)

My goodness it's so weird seeing some hating themselves and having a schizophrenic break at the same time.

>pajeet region
>baby monkey starter was wasted in galar
Fuck

SIR!!!

>*shits in the street*

SIR!!! DO NOT REDEEM THE MASTER BALL SIR!!

>TFW Bea and Nessa are brown

youre not a self aware pajeet, youre a self hating pajeet, which is extremely pathetic.

>implying Galar isn’t a Pajeet region

>he hates himself because he doesnt want a pokemon game set where he was born/where he came from
why do you guys stretch shit so much? im from the US and i think Unova is lame, i dont blame him

Why do you hate white people

Because they gave up

OK trannymerican

may the floyyd be with you

>it would fucking stink
Yes

>he doesn't want a region full of cute brown girls
What a fag.

Gave up on what?

Fuck that shit. I want a game set in Lebanon. I want there to be two evil teams based on the people who are still fighting the war in their heads (Team Christianity and Team Islam). The box legendary is what causes all of the city wide blackouts every single day and one of the gym leaders is Shakira (She's 1/8th lebanese). Every gym leader and elite four member also has a garbodor to represent the trash crisis.

Yeah, but do you write posts on image boards begging developers who will not see it, to not feature it because you're "Self Aware" about how bad it and your people are? Imagine internalizing your self hatred as being "Self Aware" of your perceived natural inferiority?

It's just pathetic to look at. Hopefully he commits suicide instead of drawing out his misery.

You know that Islam basically won in Lebanon right? Where are you from anyway?

>You know that Islam basically won in Lebanon right?
Okay soislam whatever you say keep fighting that war in your head

Unova is lame, the dragon legends and ancient king stuff should've gone to Galar because it culturally doesn't mesh with New York/New Jersey at all (unless they were supposed to be a reference to Mormonism?)

I'm not a muslim user, but Islam is pretty the dominant religion in Lebanon though? So I don't get what are you talking about.

Hes an American