I think I am in love. Cogita is just perfect

I think I am in love. Cogita is just perfect...

Attached: 20220216_150125.jpg (1536x2048, 379.07K)

But she's just older Cynthia.

Exactly. Cynthia, hag Cynthia, male Cynthia. Hopefully Sinjoh ruins gives us loli or shota Cynthia

isn't she too young here?

she is the only good Cynthia

>Hopefully Sinjoh ruins
Even if we do get DLC it won't be this. Cope.

>tfw no granny cogita gf
why even live?

Let me dream

You say this like it means he's wrong.

In the DLC expansion you will return to modern Sinnoh and it will have the same feeling as Gen 2 Kanto. Instead of trying to stop an evil team you have to stop Volo who has been going around influencing the darkness in peoples' hearts and you need to defeat them in a Pokemon battle. They are crazed enough and use 2 pokemon instead of 1 (the DLC has double battles) but each time you have these fights your Arc Phone starts ringing. The professor conveniently gets enough power each time you're in serious trouble and can send someone through to help you. If you bring an ancestor to the future to meet their descendant you get exclusive conversations. They have to go back after the battle so they don't "alter history too much" and the portal starts shrinking when the battle is over so they go back just to be safe from the chance of being trapped in the future forever. Volo eventually makes it to Spear Pillar, and Cogita voluntarily went to the future for this battle to take responsibility for someone she has helped. After you win the first battle with Volo and Giratina Origin form a cutscene has you lose as Giratina goes into its new 3rd form (DLC exclusive) and Cynthia makes her first appearance after all this time and helps with this second battle. After you win there's a cutscene where Cogita reprimands Volo and has a conversation with Cynthia. The two leave to go back into the now-shrinking portal, but not before you all have sex with each other and Cynthia gifts you a shiny Arceus.

Fake, GIRATINA had a heel turn in PLA, he decides to protect the region.

>Instead of trying to stop an evil team you have to stop Volo who has been going around influencing the darkness in peoples' hearts
This isn't Kingdom Hearts you fucking shithead. Go back to deviantart and write some more fanfiction.

>ywn have a wise white haired woman let you stay at her home while calling you the lost one and giving you life advice

nta and his prompt sounds like DOG SHIT wish fulfillment but darkness of the heart (KOKORO NO YAMI) isn't a KH exclusive thing, it's pretty popular

Is there sex?

That doesn't matter, it's been basically claimed by Kingdom Hearts and was popularized by it. To use it now when it's been associated with it so heavily is just cringe.

she is probably the hottest girl added in PLA

Attached: 9db683b735b959b9b5ed41ad4e84d6d9.png (1340x2200, 1.65M)

She likes superior jewish cock only.
Has to preserve her dominant incestuous bloodline.

Imagine her and Cynthia both holding you down and doing lewd things to you

Maybe in the west. Yu-Gi-Oh! did it too, and it does it better than KH in my opinion.

SEMANTICS though because I agree with you, it has no place in Pokemon.

Post more Cogita art. I love her so much. I would go PLtier schizo for her

Attached: 20220216_172818.png (800x820, 171.45K)

> ZOOM ZOOM
> I SURE DO LOVE TO
> COOM COOM
> IT MAKES MY MIND GO
> BOOM BOOM
> IT LEADS ME TO MY
> DOOM DOOM

Attached: DF40A8A6-0D27-4AA1-8CA1-60B21DCE087A.png (585x606, 262.7K)

You're victim to a Jewish psyop that says ejaculation is bad to keep your testosterone low so you remain complacent.

Your balls havent dropped yet so of course you have no mojo like us testo freaks.

Attached: coomerkino.jpg (730x838, 220.85K)

nta, but growing up in a catholic country, they tried to tell us that too.
Pity any successful cunt on telly was a huge wanker, so it kinda blunted the message (if you want to succeed, don't play with yourself", when everywhere you looked there were wankers in positions of worth).