/PTCGO/: Pokémon TCG Online General

PTCGL beta for Leafs Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=ieR3K1koPwI

New/Returning Player?
>pastebin.com/ZsYKRnPK (Like) (Retweet) (Upvote)
>imgur.com/a/W4NkOu6 (deckbuilding guides)

>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.
>Don't open tradable packs unless it's from giveaways (and POST PULLS)

Resources
>trainerhill.com/analysis/meta (meta analysis of online tournaments)
>play.limitlesstcg.com/tournaments (online tournaments and decklists)
>justinbasil.com/guide/teu-on/budget (reddit's budget decks)
>pastebin.com/svqYihpM (Any Forums budget deck pastebin)
>pastebin.com/kM7ucNV8 (trading tips pastebin)
>ptcgoprices.com (automated prices for online trading)

Some basics to know in preparation for TCG Live
>Canadian Beta starts on Feb 22, 2022
>Get 125 untradable/tradable packs so you get the max numbers of crystals upon transfer (enough for 1 year of battle pass plus)
>Only 4 copies (a playset) of everything you have in collection will transfer. Any remaining copies will give you jackshit.
>Tokens, tickets and HGSS cards won't transfer
>support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/sections/360011828611-FAQs

Previous

Attached: FLuY2lHWQAIq8sj.jpg (3000x3000, 689.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406895467668-Pokémon-TCG-Online-Sunset-Information
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A couple of new FAQ facts
support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406895467668-Pokémon-TCG-Online-Sunset-Information
>Progress from beta transfers to full release
>Allowed to play the beta on your old account without initiating a transfer
>Transfer limit reduced for any items you obtain in ptcgl

>only SM-on cards are playable (previously LOT-on)
>125 unopened packs = 12400 crystals
>trade locked items do transfer, trade-locked packs count as unopened product
>reverse holo and alt arts are a separate count

>classic collection cards still not playable
>Team challenge season 3 still run on ptcgo, last of the canadian qualifiers is May 8

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 269.7K)

If I’m reading the FAQ right there will be no in app purchases, you buy passes using crystals which you get from 5th copy and higher card burns from packs.

Excuse my dumbness, but should I redeem my code cards now or after PTCGL launch?

Wait and see. If beta shows that dupes have a good dust payout, you'll want to redeem on ptcgl.

So there will definitely be a period in which I can make the decision accurately? Like we'll know the payouts before the swap?

The beta starts next week and will run for a while. You'll know.

thanks user

Attached: Prime Minister Trudeau c2021 (colorized).jpg (636x477, 43.43K)

I wonder how easy it'll be to get cards in Live, with master duel coming out recently people are going to make comparisons. There's no in app purchases so I wonder how hard it'll be for a new player without a ptcgo collection to make a deck. Basically have to spam codes and dust stuff for specific high rarity cards.

If the trailer is showing the 8 starter decks, it looks like you'll have a nearly complete mad party and dragapult-inteleon decks as soon as you start the game. Then you only need to grind dust for the last couple of V/Vmax and mr. rimes.

The new client news killed this thread faster than usual. Hopefully the set reveal tomorrow is better.

Haven't played in a while (2 years or so), I have literally no idea what the current meta looks like. What the best way to get back into the game? Do I just netdeck a budget deck and roll with it?

Dead set
Dead format
Dead game
Dead client

I'm pissed I won one of those team challenge tournaments and now have to wait to migrate my account. God damn why are they so incompetent.

Attached: 1611006678582.jpg (640x622, 136.17K)

I missed you faggots

It's the other way around. You won and get to migrate early since the playoffs will almost certainly be on PTCGL.
3 months is more than long enough for a beta.

I made the decision to not play until PTCGL was released, so Im still looking forward for the official release. Fuck leafs.

Who thought the intelion line was a good idea

Only one more week until it gets outclassed by crobat and arceus.

What are good supports for gardevoir vmax, i have trouble with energy