You're SUPPOSED to want fewer moves! Stop arguing with us!

>You're SUPPOSED to want fewer moves! Stop arguing with us!
>You're SUPPOSED to want fewer items! Stop thinking already!
>You're SUPPOSED to want lesser graphics! So shut the FUCK up!
>You're SUPPOSED to want repetitive gameplay! Don't criticize it!
>You're SUPPOSED to want multi-player removed! So eat the bugs!
>You're SUPPOSED to want online features gutted! Get back in your Pod!
>You're SUPPOSED to want your family, house, and car taken from you! Remain complacent!
>You're SUPPOSED to want less than 250 pokemon! You're nothing more than cattle!
>You're SUPPOSED to want every game to be a Sinnoh/Kanto circlejerk! Your media says so!
>You're SUPPOSED to want followmons removed! Just swallow the Kool-aid already!
>You're SUPPOSED to want shorter games! To suggest otherwise is unpopular!
>You're SUPPOSED to want your daily fix of soma! How else will you remain domesticated?
>You're SUPPOSED to want Dynamax, Z-moves, and Megas removed! Don't defend the preferences of others!
>You're SUPPOSED to want battle facilities removed! Stop demanding things from your masters!
>You're SUPPOSED to want Sixty dollar games! You don't deserve your money!
>You're SUPPOSED to want to abandon G_d in favor of Baal! You will feel better this way!
>You're SUPPOSED to want disgusting designs! Art and craftsmanship don't exist!
>You're SUPPOSED to want a forced exp share! Your freedom is dangerous!
>You're SUPPOSED to want DLC! Dependence is your destiny!
>You're SUPPOSED to want mobile game mechanics! To suggest otherwise is Freethink!
>You're SUPPOSED to want clipping! Quality products are NOT for your consumption!
>You're SUPPOSED to want fewer options! Enslavement is good for you!
>You're supposed to want nothing. Say thank you for it.

Attached: Embrace Slavery.jpg (1080x1371, 141.21K)

i love farting shitting and pooping

>thinking multiplayer was anything but a blight on pokemon even from day one

trade evos, split versions, version exclusives were and are all cancer

Yes, I can't believe the World Economic Forum warned us they would take away my beloved Bestow and we didn't do anything about it

I rate movies by their length not by their quality also

Good cattle. Keep telling your fellow cattle why they are supposed to want less.
Bad cattle. You're not supposed to bring up the drop in movie length worldwide! People aren't supposed to known this!

>he didnt listen to the six hour henry kissinger podcast where he mentions how removing hidden powers to preserve dynamax mechanical success wasn't adding any form of real balance to the game but in fact removing it on purpose to further the reset
ngmi

I associate multiplayer with decline of franchises, so them having wifi multiplayer/trading should have been a red flag.

I would have rather had more of a postgame rather than either multiplayer or more or less a singleplayer version of smogonfaggotry(any battle tower/battle castle).

Keep your Us vs. Them mentality going. We need to keep everyone divided in order to keep them under control.

>schizoposting like this on Any Forums

You're a schizo if you you want more content
Best cattle I've seen in awhile.+5 Social credit

>multiplayer
>content

>You're SUPPOSED to make straw man arguements to convy your awful take

Its amazing how this manchild loses his cool over a game that has been awful since gen 1.

Attached: 1500748939204.jpg (629x638, 25.78K)

>You're SUPPOSED to want fewer moves! Stop arguing with us!
But thats right. PLA with their limited movesets but a lot of special moves proved is best thing

Keep defending nothing.

Based feature/variety enjoyer

Subhuman

It's fine, right? As long as they are having "fun"?

Wait till you hear of microsoft buying Activision and gamepass. Everything will be sold like a mobile game/mmo with small content patches every few months while you pay a sub like netflix/amazon

>you WILL demand the inclusion of content you don't even use that gets in the way of what you really want to do
Just accept that what you like is bad

>Activision is the worst money laundering company out there
>Activision literally said they want to get rid of fun and make the most amount of money possible
>Microsoft developed the gamepass that gives you access to AAA and indie games for a few bucks a month
>Microsoft is somehow worse than Activision based on user

This thread makes pokefuckers look sane and normal.

Attached: 1492266890971.jpg (550x421, 16.36K)

>Naively thinking that microsoft acquiring activision has nothing to do with their future business model
You aren't the brightest tool in the shed.

>brightest
It's sharpest, don't know why people changed it.

>Implying it would be bad to revieve games blizzard has killed of the years and make them accessible for everyone with a gamepass

Also:

>BIG GAMING COMPANY WANTS TO MAKE MONEY WITH BRANDS THEY JUST ACQUIRED

You are by far the most retarded user on this board. You are probably the kind of mf that believes in conspiracy theories and lizard people.

Attached: 1498354523629.gif (598x450, 15.54K)

Good crab. Your success depends on the downfall of others.

Activision and Microsoft are literally getting paid by the gov due to negative-taxation being a thing in USofA

>Big company bad
>Conspiracy theories
That wasn't my argument idiot. American education at work I guess. The argument is microsoft wanting a business model where every game under their brand gets released in tiny bits on par with monthly development so everyone pays a subscription model and gets less content for more money. They have said so in press releases before doing the acquisition. Do you need me to explain it with pictures?

There's only so much content that can be put in a game you lunatic. Don't (you) me with weird moralistic platitudes.

>Activision and Microsoft are literally getting paid by the gov due to negative-taxation being a thing in USofA

Oh, no. You really have to go outside and talk to real people or otherwise you will damage your brain even fruther.

>Being retarded and showing it proudly

Wew, lad. I will now leave (you) alone to your ramblings, im sure your parents would love to hear more about your theories after they are done fighting.

Attached: 1492081665282.png (554x445, 398.08K)

>Makes retarded comment
You're probably the guy in the pic, huh

Attached: siiiiiiiip.jpg (631x814, 61.59K)