Anyone else tired of this?

Anyone else tired of this?

Attached: nintendrones.png (1046x848, 156.8K)

Yes, I'm tired of wojakposting too

I defend anything Game Freak does

yep

Attached: 1621597129811.png (640x960, 858.7K)

>49654175
Yeah I'm pretty tired of massive walls of text
It grows in fields

>4 sentences
>massive wall of text
Fucking zoomers.

zoomers aren't bright after all
anything that doesn't use a touchpad interface is too complicated for them

This has literally always been the case OP
Shills and retards on this and any other site will not only praises garbage like Inteleon and fucking Sneasler while mocking amd downplaying better looking fan designs solely for being unofficial.
They all fail to understand the basic concepts of what make good creature/character design the very second it receives that official Pokemon Company stamp on it's head.
Just call them a retard with shit taste and move on.

Attached: 1644798841994.png (842x453, 413.8K)

sentences
>>massive wall of text
>Fucking zoomers.
I denied the (you) and I still got one in return, chances are I've been using this site before you were born, zoomie.

>I've been using this site before you were born
ah, so you are 15 right?

It's ugly either way

Yes. Hisuian Samurott is literally an edgy deviantart recolor and Any Forums loves it just because it's official. Actually all the Legends mons look terrible but Any Forums will cope and say they look better in motion and art. Same with the Galar dex

>Words words words
Discord can’t meme

>Same with the Galar dex
I've read on several forums that "at least the new Pokemon designs are great". I don't understand how anyone can say that.

By the time it has the GF stamp on it, it's too late to change and they'll stay there whether we like it or not

Teiyaargaylaaar shills.

wojakposting? yes. That's why I hide them all

you shouldnt need le soi face to make a point every time

I agree, people care too much about the origin of a thing, and not enough about the worth of the thing itself.

On that subject, kill yourself, you wojack-spamming fuck.

Seethe.

>fursuit
>is a reptile
fucking idiot wojak poster

fan designs are 99% of the time more creative and passionate than whatever the real designers shit out, it feels like they actively can't use things that appear in fanart thats how we ended up with incineroar, because all the good designs were taken by fans and game freak in their infinite hubris said WE HAVE TO DO THINGS DIFFERENT TO THE PLEBS IM IN CHARGE HERE completely disregarding quality

no one cares about your fetish terminology, scalefag

Attached: h.png (327x137, 57.22K)

Look at this thing. A mess of concepts that would've been fine individually.

Attached: 887.png (475x475, 155.27K)

Attached: 1639017082518.png (3390x2436, 1.34M)

Schizophrenia

To be fair I have even seen shills hate on the Galar dex. It's so bad it sometimes manages to break through their programming.