This is how it should have always looked

They might as well delete the original design from the series canon so it will never be used again in any future games and just use this instead because it is better in every way.

Attached: 1644990352806[1].png (570x570, 163.48K)

I disagree. Too goofy and awkward looking. The original is less busy and has a nice sleek profile, and looks much more draconic without lugging that comically massive shell on its back.

>Too goofy and awkward looking
The original design is, yes.

bad bait

Why is she so sad?

I like both designs, I just hate how Sinnoh’s colors are always so washed out.

Still would have liked something much weirder but the shell really does help. I would have liked it if it had that pose in game too.

It's not more goofy and awkward than a giant BACKWARDS snail shell attached at the tail instead of on the back.

Go fuck yourself.

Fuck off retard

So you cry like a bitch every time someone doesn't immediately agree with what you think? Must be tiresome.

>So you cry like a bitch
And you are a literal bitch

It's not sad it's just shy

I won't apologize for informing you of your shit taste no matter how much you beg.

Ok bitch, go back to eating dogshit like you always do.

from ugly to beloved. from goofy to cute. from NU to OU. what a glow up.

Attached: 1620911645265.jpg (861x1434, 238.53K)

Eh

It would be so much better if not for looking so depressed all the time. You can tell it was absolutely an attempt to make it stand out more instead of just being "the cooler Goodra".

This for Galar Farfetch'd too

What? It's not backwards.

Besides the giant steel shells, I hate the fact that Hisuian Sliggoo and Hisuian Goodra aren't actually recoloured in any meaningful manner.
>grey spots and ooze
Still want a bit more than that.

It's shit
Pseudo-legendaries pokemon should look strong, not depressed or shy.