The price of bitcoin in fake dollars literally doesn't matter. stay massive user

the price of bitcoin in fake dollars literally doesn't matter. stay massive user.

Attached: download.png (56x56, 926)

the price of the dollar in fake Bitcoin literally doesn’t matter, kys

actually if the price of bitcoins goes to 0 fake dollars it's over so it does matter

you mean intangible. bitcoin is intangible but it is real.

Attached: ded.png (678x585, 15.77K)

Real in what sense? It has no real utility either, so what "intangible" bullshit could you possibly be talking about? I would unironically hold shiny boomer rocks at this point.

Attached: 20220613_203745.jpg (4640x2320, 2.68M)

Yeah, it is about as real as a unicorn and just as faggy.

the utility is it being actual money
THAT BANKS CANNOT RUN WITH OR CONTROL
OH YOU GOT A CHECK, LEMME HOLD THAT FOR 7 DAYS
OH YOU DEPOSITED A MOBILE CHECK?
LET ME HOLD IT FOR 7 DAYS EVEN THOUGH THE OLD BOOMER JUST GAVE IT TO ME ONE HOUR AGO
THE CURRENT BANKING SYSTEM IS FUCKING ASININE AND ARCHAIC, GOOD DAY

>THAT BANKS CANNOT RUN WITH OR CONTROL
Minus 80 percent in purchasing power.
Top kek.
Based money is precious metals, literally by definition, wake up user, and go apply as a crewmember for Mcdonald's don't keep my chicken tendies waiting.

Ponzi schemes ARE FUCKING ASININE AND ARCHAIC.
>Enron
>Theranos
>Bear Sterns
>Tesla
>MBS
>Buttcorn
>NFTs
>DEFI
>Bernie Madeoffwithmoney
How many (kikes) stealing your money does it take for you to get that there is no get rich quick?

If everyone thinks WAGMI then that means only (they) AGMI, while all the goycucks hold the bag with the money they are shoveling into (their) mouths.

btc works
re-read the topics I was crying about who said anything about getting rich?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2561-11-09-at-10.33.41-PM.png (550x332, 51.35K)

Yeah well I won’t give you 20,000 of my fake dollars for 1 of your digital shit tokens nigger

Who said anything about getting rich?
>Advertised at the superbowl
>Literally the only reason dumbass normies are buying it

It doesn't work. There are thousands of cryptocurrencies and some of them do a way better job than buttcorn. Look at Monero for instance. I think the only way it can work is if it isn't tethered to the (fakeshit) and please humor me on how that could happen.

thanks bae

Based

It is literally a computer version of chuck e cheese token. It is not cost and tx efficient to be treated seriously, why do you think they pivoted from calling it "digital money" to "digital gold" and now that illusion is destroyed. It is just a token, just like World of Warcraft gold, but it obviously a mockery imitation of what it can never be. Literally the gayest most faggest tranniest shit I've ever heard and you autistic faggots bought it at @ 69k when you could have had a kilogram of the real thing for about the same price.

Learn this while you still can, there is a fine line between being smart and a gay retard, and guess which one BTC cucks are?

love the salt. please deposit .5 btc to initiate conversation and prove competency.

This so much this.

If I had any usd left I'd buy btc with it
Hard for me to do that now because that exactly what I did.

are ya winning son?

Chad
>Coin that has a mint, made out of naturally rare metal that is nearly impervious to degradation that takes a pack of niggers known as miners to go to an actual mine to get it, some of which never come back

VS

Virgin
>Artificially and tangentially scarce, needs fat greasy neckbeard running "miners" which are warehouses of networked GPUs which "mine" "coin" by solving math puzzles and these power hungry things need to be running 24/7 so the network can "secure" itself.

Which coin do you prefer, retard?

It was real in my mind

Attached: je.jpg (807x451, 118.68K)

Deposit made.

I can't tell the difference between .5 buttcorn and 21 million of them. Just keep the change.