Drew some nokemon designs

drew some nokemon designs

Attached: nekomon1.jpg (3000x1128, 215.74K)

Middle needs the teeth or whatever redone a bit but otherwise very nice.

these are so cool! I think the nokemon threads should double as art threads, it'd be really fun (and i'd actually have time to do one)

Johtonian Cursola? I love the idea of Cursola evolving into an even more combersome rock.

i imagined it as a mask, like type-null

Attached: FLlZu7vWYAAXmst.jpg (3717x2978, 616.58K)

>Flurccier
Rock type eeveelution.

Cool! I hope it becomes a frequent thread

Really cute

Can you do this one op?

Attached: fakemon.png (512x512, 181.58K)

>Left
Dedeene/Scorbunny
>Middle
N/A
>Right
Corsola/Blissey

Requesting this.

Attached: FightingPsychic.png (512x512, 135.86K)

. . .is it possible to learn this power?

Some of the worst fakemon designs I have ever seen and you should be embarrassed to think they're fit for publishing online

It'd like to think this is some sort of lizard that eats plant Pokemon with the large blue and orange being a headcrest meant to blend in with the verdant jungles where it lives. The darker patch you see under the blue being its actual face, obscured similar to Pokemon like Tentacool

What is a nokemon? I’m out of the loop

user…

It's an AI genrated system which designs pokemon using designs (as the 898 pokemon make for a decent AI pallete). You pick a type then generate, and generate, and you get the idea. Pass the disgusting malformed creatures the AI produces, and pic the ones you like.

Belows my current team, I would love some art if any of you fellow annons find them intresting.

I'm looking to make some gen 2 era demake sprites of nokemon designs for practice.
(specifically ones that fit the art style) so posting your teams helps.

Attached: Untitled.png (1291x497, 211.46K)

fuck burnowl is based

What is it?
(got a name or intepretation of the desing?)

It looks kinda like a fluffy bug due to it's four eyes, but it's fighting/psychic type.So, maybe it's a cloud creature that's like Marshadow in design.

Attached: 802Marshadow.png (393x393, 89.3K)