Pokémon Legends: Arceus is an embarassingly bad game that only shills or the mentally ill enjoy

Pokémon Legends: Arceus is an embarassingly bad game that only shills or the mentally ill enjoy.

Attached: pokemon-legends-arceus-switch-game-nintendo-eshop-europe-cover.jpg (1858x2586, 2.73M)

t. thinks gen 5 is good

I would take a broken gen 5 cartridge that softlocks me after I receive my starter over Pokémon Legends: Arceus.

This isn't your series anymore.

Lol I'm so glad pla is the direction pokemon will go in.
Just know every time they announce another in the similar style I'll laugh because even though you hate it you'll still buy it

I pirated the game.

This isn't your series.

Oh, so you didn't actually play it then.

I played the game to completion without purchasing it.

Lmao you still can't help yourself.
You're pathetic.

I wanted to have an accurate, well informed opinion on the game.

It's kinda boring to be really honest, but it was free and there are mods can make it not look like shit. I hope this isn't the direction pokemon is taking, because fetching shit for random people and throwing pokeballs with no rhyme or reason gets old pretty quick.

Attached: capture.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

Pokemon Legends Arceus is a decent game with plenty of flaws, and leagues better than the slop Game Freak had been pushing onto plates

You only hate it because its popular

You mean just like SWSH?

>You only hate it because its popular
So is every pokemon game.
Not even him but don't get me wrong, it's a step in the right direction, changing the formula, trying something new other than the same battle some strong trainers, deal with evil team and fight the champion stuff, but the game is just empty, there's not much to do other than throw pokeballs on some pokemon that spawn in a wasteland. The quests are even more pathetic, they are mostly fetch and the ones that aren't are just "go there, interact, come back". It's just a decent game, nothing more than that, beats base SwSh imo, but that's not too hard.

I agree

Attached: PLA to bargain bin pipeline.jpg (600x1600, 261.53K)

What is this even trying to say? Single player games aren't evergreen, is that supposed to be a clever observation or something? Dumb as fuck.

>games discounting to 10% of their original price after a year or two LE BAD
But that's how every game should work, consolechild.

It's empty, grindy and has no replay value.

I've spent more time on Smash than I have on every single player game combined.

get a real hobby pedo

The grind is almost nonexistent, especially compared to old Pokemon. You basically just fuck around and do whatever and the pokedex entries unlock themselves. I managed to get to seventh star without doing much more than using one move in strong style on pokemon that had 8/10 research points. Took like ten minutes to do.