Why is Verlis popular? I understand people find him attractive and stuff but has anyone actually watched his content...

Why is Verlis popular? I understand people find him attractive and stuff but has anyone actually watched his content? He is literally clickbaiting a lot

Attached: 25339C8A-28C1-433C-AC12-ADD09035F227.png (250x250, 96.9K)

Dogfuckers. Furries are mentally ill.

Don't shill your retarded e-celeb bullshit here.

>people find him attractive and stuff

Attached: 200.gif (221x200, 1.73M)

He used to be pretty cool in the XY era. Not sure what the fuck happened since then. The fame went all to his head. Treats his fans like absolute garbage.

Fuck off, Joe.

Fuck off, Verlis. KYS

lel

He is cute and his videos are decent I don’t get why too

Why do people say he fucks animals?

Click bait and holds an opinion his viewers can relate to, but popular is too kind of a word.

I've never watch this guy but everything I've heard of him has been negative.
He's some drama-farming gay furry nazi who people seem to avoid like AIDS.

Attached: 1635963044003.gif (697x458, 3.3M)

he was discord friends with Kerro

Take your furry shit back to Discord

It’s not even him. And what’s wrong? You upset? Get over it! He enjoys what he is doing!

He was a bad apple from the start. Stuff like Smogon stealing his GF happened very early on.

Verlisity is someone who wears a dog collar with a pokeball on it. He’s a complete clown who nobody shouldn’t be given any attention.

imagine losing your GF to a bunch of pedophiles

I get that he is attractive too I don’t get it why the hate ..

yo Verlisity if you wanted attention all you have to do is have a trip and time stamp and Any Forums will be at your kneel most likely biting them off but hey your the kind of guy who would enjoy people laughing at your tiny penis

lmao wtf

Whatever

faggot

hi verlis. you're good at Unite I watch your vids

Thank you!

he's entertaining in how deranged he is

Attached: EeOJuDEXkAEQHkR.jpg (1024x577, 107.63K)

I've been googling for 20 minutes and I can't find a shred of evidence to back that up

I didn't realize Verlisify browsed Any Forums

Based

Good to know this is the typical faggot behind Any Forums shit being posted
I won't stop him because I hope he gets gassed first