/WFH/ Work from Home General

How are my wfh friends doing today? I’m currently on my 3rd hour of lunch

Attached: 18B98CF2-7FEA-4274-9368-224F9D17F331.png (1094x942, 656.3K)

i'm good! wife made me a nice lunch today and I got to wash my bedsheets during the day. rest day from the gym so trying to just eat and relax :)

I have to finish something today...

I just woke up

I went to the skatepark today form 9am to 10:30am, my workday ends at 2 because I am west coast working east coast hours and I have no meetings today. I made 600$ for that. Life is based.

good fren, my boss called me today to tell me that i'm being promoted imminently
enjoying a cozy work day with my dog

Attached: file.png (865x526, 283.13K)

>wfh in tech sales
>automate as much of my outreach as possible
>make 20-40 calls a day
>click one button to send 800 emails
>send contracts out
>get paid salary + commission for this
WEW LADS I'm working too hard

Attached: 1651253341573.png (450x405, 114.6K)

surely you downplay your technical/industrial expertise

WFH has pretty much fried my brain and I can't focus on anything anymore. As I type this right now I have to go complete some very, very basic tasks that have been in my agenda for literally months and I just can't bring myself to do it. I can't believe how much of a joke my job is and how I'm getting away with it. I was one of the best workers in my office when I still went in and now I struggle to turn my laptop on.

Attached: 1629422846023.jpg (1024x937, 56.54K)

I have no tech background whatsoever. I dont know how to code and I didnt go to college.

I've just convinced my CEO what tools I need after doing research. So hes paid for all the prospecting and email cadences tools I asked for kek.

The most manual thing I have to do is Linkedin outreach

pretty good i just took a nap, i moved in with my parents for the summer so i can stack a lot of money but im getting bored and out of shape, wish rents weren't so retarded, i can't find a deal i deem acceptable

you dont need any technical expertise to do tech sales at all. just need to understand your product and sell it. Everything you need to learn can be learned on the job.

I work from home in America for a European company, so I have almost no obligations after lunchtime when they're all off for the evening. So imagine the typical WFH workload (or lack thereof) and cut it in half.

Attached: 200.png (422x420, 89.03K)

This is my ultimate goal. I’m trying to learn to code (python) but I’m still very new. I actually do enjoy what I’ve learned so far but I’m kinda lost in terms of what I should work towards career wise. What’s the best path to take to get a wfh job doing this?

What too much office environment does to a mf.

went to gym, listening to podcast. Training for other interviews/ jobs on indeed.

I was like you. You need to do you menial tasks early in the morning and do stuff that you like during company time. I some times work sunday night, so I don't have to work monday, through wednesday. Now I try to min max every hour of day doing something I like. Being lazy just made my life miserably and stressing out on deadlines.

What wfh can I lie myself into?

yeah i try to go to the gym in the mornings to kick off the day and frontload productivity in the morning so you dont deal with procastination/guilt throughout the day fucking your mental

I want to be lazy but these people will not LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I swear to god the Slack notification sound is turning into a PTSD trigger for me.

Does buying the dip count as wfh?

Attached: wfh.jpg (1920x1080, 459.44K)

My gf is sick today so I'm taking care of her. My dog just took a big shit on the floor. Still infinity more comfy than in person work. Pretty slow week and tommorow the 8k pc with a 3080ti graphics card is coming. My company bought it for me and I can't wait to put Elden Ring on it.

Happy to be back in /WFH/ after being absent for a few months. My work announced mandatory RTO so I focused on studying and interviewing.

Lucky enough to get another offer, fully remote written into the job description, gonna be comfy in here with you wfh lords for years to come. Stopped going into work entirely, nobody has questioned me yet, I don't give a shit if they do. Will be taking my income from 160 to 270, I should've done this years ago. Tech is an insane field

Attached: 1643117411318.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

my fellow jew, wiping your own ass after taking a shit rather than having the shabbos goy do it for you, is work. everything is work.