Redpill me on HBAR

Hi anons, ETH head here.

How would I do to get into HBAR?

I started in 2017 and only have used the ETH ecosystem. When I have invested in 'gems', it was always ERC20 tokens such as LINK.

I feel comfortable because I do all of this using DEXes such as Uniswap and storing my assets on a HW and Metamask.

What would be the case if I wanted to buy HBAR? Find a CEX and buy there and then what?

I'm guessing HBAR has wallets or something like Metamask where I can store my funds away from any exchange.

Can you red pill me on it?

Attached: 1655179388039.jpg (512x519, 41.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GM_lGo2QGMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

omg fuck u making me type with both hands fagit i'm eating
ill redpill u here

I know you just want to shill your bags by pretending to be interested in literal dog poop, but for everyone else reading this: don't buy HBAR, it's centralized shit.

You can buy it directly from MoonPay and Banxa. Probably the easiest way is to download the HashPack wallet as a Chrome extension and buy from either one of these (Moonpay or Banxa) directly through the wallet.

What, you want a decentralized project made in some basement by poo poo fart on his laptop?
OR
>The centralized Hbar backed by our satanic masters of GOOGLE and an entire council of other satanic mega corporations
Hmm I wonder which one is going to make more money.
Heil Hbar.

I own 0 HBAR. Always been curious but thought the face of the founder was weird.

Bear market and the regular shilling of HBAR in here have made me want to expand my horizons given the low prices.

Would you say it is less worth it than ETH? What's the main selling point of Hedera?

Unironically interested.

I own 0 BTC as well.

They have a huge governing council of megacorporations like Boeing, Swirlds, Avery Dennison, DLA Piper, LG Electronics, Deutsche Telekom, Google, IBM, Magalu, Nomura, Tata Communications, Wipro, University College London, and Zain Group backing them. They do not have huge gas fees like Eth, they are in the somewhat near future going to open up staking as well. The project has use cases and actually preforms a function unlike shitcoins such as doge. Some bigger brain lads could explain the hashgraph consensus stuff but long story short I dont belive something backed by such large players is going to be a dud.
>This isnt a moonshot project, no huge instant gains
>instead we are in the project for significant longterm gains. If you are playing short-term this isnt for you.

You also own 0 integrity, because you are shamelessly telling lies on the internet. What a sad existence, but that's not surprising, because to reiterate, HBAR is shit, so bagholders are shitty persons by association.

by hook or crook leemon will provide me a lambo

Lambo? I want one of those bitchin tesla trucks that are bulletproof

Lol, why are you even salty or here?

Just asked a question.

As I said, I own 0 HBAR and have 60% cash / 40% ETH at the moment.

I just want to know more about HBAR to make an informed decision about whether it will outperform ETH in the coming 2 year or not.

Fuck you, you're everything that's wrong about biz. Back in 2017 (not even that long ago) people in here happily shared info so we could make decisions. Most of those decisions ended up being highly profitable.

I appreciate the comment on centralization though, will take care.

LINK had obsessive FUDers like HBAR does too.

I recall that.

Tokenomicswise, do you see HBAR outperforming ETH in the next 2 years?

>deflection
Would you ask a used car salesman to pitch his rust buckets to you? You claim to be here since 2017 and that's your method to gather information? Get a grip, nobody is buying your shill setup.

Just saw on their YouTube channel that they were patting themselves on the back for throwing money at Ukraine.
What a bunch of dumbfucks.

I use atomic wallet and changenow, store on a ledger. I think the entire Hedera community is awaiting the first major use cases to go live: 8112 coupons in July which will extend to thousands of retailers through year and and early 2023, atma.io, and servicenow. This doesn’t mention the breadcrumbs such as Hedera chairman being the cofounder of Fido alliance which will be used by apple google Mastercard for biometric logins on existing products, as well as J.P. Morgan working with dbs bank, a Hedera gc member, on project guardian - which I’ve heard rob allen discuss on more than one occasion. this is a small sampling, but the time to accumulate is now.

The main play with Hedera is the idea that there is there is far greater utility with Hedera than simply defi for retail. It’s a highly efficient ledger which can allow for micropayments and new financial tools.

Mance was recently quoted saying “even if Bitcoin and crypto were not invented, Hedera would still exist.” Naturally the corps make crypto purists seethe, like Charles hoskinson, but we’re all just here to make money. I hold btc to stick it to the man. As such the threads fill up with the same 5 discord losers who filter for Hbar threads to shit them up.

Attached: 7BC40886-A659-4E5A-A2D8-A82781F03454.jpg (1125x1276, 488.5K)

Ukraine is still the accepted narrative amongst normies and especially globohomo corps. Not sure why you’d think it’s in their best financial interest to cater to a fringe website on the dark corners of the web. That being said fuck Ukraine it’s nothing but a bastion of corruption probably fill of blackmail on western leaders.

Yeah you can buy it on a CEX and store it in the Hashpack wallet. Some DEXs coming online, and a few NFT marketplaces that are doing well. Burgeoning ecosystem right now that has passionate builders.

Hedera uses Hashgraph, not blockchain. 10k tps throttled. Genius founder (Dr. Leemon Baird) who gets memed just like vitalik and Sergey. Fees are fixed in USD, not by fraction of a token like ETH. Many enterprises on the council on Hedera.com are building dApps. Some launching soon. Pretty much the best chance of “real world apps” launching will be on Hedera. That’s because it’s really fast, fees are fixed. And since it’s not a leader blockchain and ABFT, it won’t run into issues like Solana. It’s actually the best shot at DLT being adopted. The thing that scares people away is council and token supply. Otherwise everything shows that it’s primed to be the next big thing.

All those council members run nodes btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=GM_lGo2QGMY

Attached: SCHIZODOX.jpg (3840x2160, 1.3M)

Nice

Here's my opinion on the whole "centralized" argument.
If the powers that be wanted to, they could make ETH more useless than it already is.
Not only is it slow as hell, but you spend exorbitant amounts on gas fees.
This is considering the fiat value of ETH. But even if we're talking about ETH being a standalone currency to buy stuff on the black market. Its still 20 TPS? That's garbage man.
Hedera is 10000 TPS, fixed price TX's forever. It is ISO 20022 compliant and considering all international banks are going to be using this standard including the US come 2023. Id say that's a pretty good argument for the coin.
On top of all that it has its own assortment of crappy coins built on its network too.

Attached: but it do.jpg (251x228, 8.54K)