How fucking retarded do you have to be to believe that "research" and "fundamentals" matters in crypto?

How fucking retarded do you have to be to believe that "research" and "fundamentals" matters in crypto?

Attached: efwfweefewwfe.png (231x100, 4.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/historical/20150614/
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20140914/
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20160410/
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20160612/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

n1gga its called meme fundamentals
get the fuck out of my board

Didn't read, never selling. Buying more Doge

>can't think beyond this pure speculative bubble
You should read about dotcom bubble. Crazy evaluations for any company that had some shitty paperwork and a .com site. This is the exact same except with blockchain. Only couple ISO20022 projects have future and that's where the moneyline is.

it's not criticism against doge retard

anytime anyone brings up .com you know they're a complete idiot lamo
1. You're a "get rich quick"-retard. You have no 25 year plan.
2. 9/10 .com-companies went to 0. Amazon was a coinflip away from going bankrupt. Fundamentals don't matter when you're trying to get rich quick in a meme market.

This, when economy hits rough patch and is headed there quickly, do you think people will put their money into memes?

You dumb fucking bitch. You're saying the exact point I was trying make with companies going broke. How the fuck do you know my plans?

Doge coin is valued that much because it has connections with Elon Musk the richest man in the world you fkn retard

>do you think people will put their money into memes?
Crypto has had multiple 80% "rough patches" and Dogecoin came out in the top 0.1% every single time.

cool story bro, show me your 25 year plan then.

Doge has been in the top 10 for almost a decade you fucking newfag.

>show me your 25 year plan then.
Who the fuck makes 25 year plans? I'd have to blogpost shit here for you to criticize like a retard. You saving a fiver from every paycheck for 25 years is hardly a plan.

Attached: 3bc03c18-ebdc-4f4e-a0e0-5042e9d9f7e5.jpg (534x300, 26.71K)

Any Forums has a hateboner for it because it outperformed their stinkies they married but no matter how much you hate Doge literally everyone who knows about Bitcoin knows Doge and having a brand is basically everything.

>Who the fuck makes 25 year plans?
Everyone who does fundamentals and invests in new technology. For example the .com-era investors. As you just said yourself though, you're not one of those. You're a get rich quick retard playing with memes.

This is peak retardation and total bullshit.

You have no idea what you're yapping about.

>having a brand is basically everything.
in crypto yes. Which confirms that only retards believe that "research" and "fundamentals" matters in crypto

Attached: Grahams_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement-en.svg_.png (563x422, 87.17K)

Doge hasn't even been around for a decade and was worth fractions of a cent for most of it's time until it got meme'd.

Look at this post:
I clearly explained to you my personal plan.

Attached: gregrger.png (1524x487, 25.15K)

Nice cherrypick.

>Doge has been in the top 10 for almost a decade you fucking newfag.
You're simply wrong.

>randomly click 4 dates
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20150614/
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20140914/
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20160410/
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20160612/
you're pathetic, I will not waste more time on you. All your effort and "research" was outdone by a decade old meme.

LMAO you're a fucking retard with zero reading comprehension...