What are you buying on this fine Tuesday morning?

What are you buying on this fine Tuesday morning?

Attached: 18.jpg (248x242, 14.01K)

BITCOIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an exit bag

I was thinking about buying NVDA for long term, people always gonna need video cards right?

it's late afternoon rn

LUNC

link

>buying
>when everything is crashing
>when it's a mathematical certainty that this is not the bottom
some of you need to buy a brain, single digit IQ isn't cool anymore

Coffee

Attached: Me-Before-Coffee-meme.jpg (612x612, 51.99K)

post mathematical proof then

>supply chain already about to snap due to covid
>war happens
>recession soon
>no stimulus
>no new money will be flowing into crypto marketcap
>but no, somehow wagies will prefer to buy crypto instead of paying for food and gas

priced in, RSI is already lower than the 2020 crash and the 2018 bottom

>What are you buying on this fine Tuesday morning?

is this really a buy time?

well i don't know about you it is a buy time for others seeing most of these assets at discounted prices

>buying the dead cat

slurping dat jasmy up homeboy

Sorry amerifat
It's the night for me

Algo

Ethereum, One, Vfox and Cream
seriously, these will melt faces in the next bull season.

i'm buying Ride niggers
>really interested in the upcoming VR game

Attached: 1653625447438s.jpg (250x250, 7.99K)

>jasmy
i'm not going to touch that shit again, even before the dip, i always have losses once i buy it

perhaps you got in at the wrong time, i made some profit on that shit and rfox, that dude tons of products, and could ne a good hold in the long run.

it is not the buy time for me rather it is the time to make the most out of my bags, currently staking on Curve and also LM pools on Alliance Block specifically ORE whose APY sits around 55% which is quite profitable at this point in time if you'll agree with me