Have you ever gotten Pokemon related dreams?

Have you ever gotten Pokemon related dreams?

Attached: 19B948E7-E7C6-44D6-BFC0-82592ECC934D.png (384x1001, 379.18K)

Once dreamt I bought a Clefairy plush, which is something I actually need to do at some point.

I've had a dream that my Gyarados was in

>Any Forums gave a schizo a new tulpa
lol
soon enough, green will replace leaf

I had a dream when I was still in grade school that Pokemon were real and I fought a girl at recess that had a Wigglytuff. She was blonde and I thought I could beat her but she beat my ass. When I woke up in the middle of the night after that I knew I would never see that girl again obviously but I was so fixated and wanted to meet her so bad. tfw no wigglytuffgf

When I was a kid, I dreamt that I was on an extremely comfy Pokemon journey. I barely remember the dream. Only the deep, incomprehensible sadness afterwards.

Had this really weird dream once where I was climbing up a set of Cube shaped platforms with Red, and we got to the top to See Blue who proceeded to cry for some reason, afterwards flying off on his Pidgeotto.

Yeah, I still can't figure out what ancient anime episode it was, in which some nerd (Bill?) invented some laser device (for pokemon transfer?) that accidentally transformed him into an eevee and he was running around other eevees he had, trying to explain the protagonist (Ash?) who came looking for him what happened and that he's the one to be transformed back.
I swear I saw it more than a decade ago and it wasn't a dream.

Also, one of the most vivid dreams (I rarely see any) was about meeting a beautiful Espeon but I'm afraid I can't put it to words.

The other day I had a dream where Lenora was teaming up with Rigby (Regular Show) and Revolver Ocelot (MGS) to stop a robot invasion or something like that. Everyone held cookies on hand to celebrate when they won. Don't ask why

Attached: Glorier.gif (511x545, 3.56M)

Attached: minori being a fucking idiot.webm (776x674, 288.22K)

My Queen

When I was very young I had a dream I found a garbage dump of Pokedexes and I felt bad for Dexter because I was part of the problem as an impulsive kid who didn't want to read the Pokedex entries

I had one where I got shrunken and was caught by two aether grunt girls on vaction. That was a nice dream.

Attached: __aether_foundation_employee_alolan_exeggutor_alolan_raticate_bounsweet_fomanti.png (1200x1697, 1.76M)

I dream about Tsareena and/or Gourgeist being sexually dominated by smaller Pokemon

One time I saw a Zigzagoon with a boner drinking out of a lake.
That is all.

Attached: 1640322584217.jpg (1024x746, 668.73K)

I had a dream where a Pokemon Ranger DX was announced for Switch during a Pokemon Day

I had a dream where I was in a swamp, and I saw a shiny feraligatr, which I caught immediately. I woke up and ran to my gameboy to check if it was there for some reason.

>I had a dream where Lenora was teaming up with Rigby

Attached: infernape.png (480x420, 28.28K)

I had a dream. A dream to make the pokemon world a place where all pokemon lived in harmony. Didn't work out that well.

Attached: 054.png (1056x712, 259.55K)

>RIGBY GO DEFEAT MECHA MEWTWO OR YOU'RE FIRED
lol

You know who else defeated Mecha Mewtwo?

Attached: downloadfile-18.png (842x473, 712.12K)

When I bought the GBA in 2001, pokemon silver was my first cartridge from the pokemon series, before i had just emulated them since i didn't have a GBA or GBC…

when i found entei, i became obsessed with catching one, took me 3 days to do that, since i didn't have a master ball, got him the hard way… never i shall forget those young days…

entei is one of the pokemon i like the most…

at pokemon colosseum i was really afraid of losing the battles, really felt the pressure, until i finnaly found the entei, as soon as i got him, the game became easier to me, the fear was gone, deep inside i thought " if anything happens i send the entei " uhhuhah… by the way up until today the lvl 100 entei i have is the same i first got in pokemon colosseum, i got many other Entei, that i got in other games, mabut i use him to this day.

anyway, about the dream, more like a nightmare…

i was walking in a really weird place, looked like a cave, and it was dark, and i was alone, i walked a lot until i found an exit, when i left the place, i noticed it was a canion and you could see the botton and the soil was very dry and i kept walking, until i suddenly found entei in front of me, i breathed easily again, i even talked to him ” entei u here?!? ” and he said ” its all right now “

around these time i was 23 or so, but i aways had this pokemon as a guardian to me, when i have a problem i think ” i shall be strong like Entei ” the third movie is my favorite only because it has Entei on it

Attached: 1644821100814.jpg (225x225, 7.72K)