Which one moved the needle more?

Which one moved the needle more?

Attached: HoganAustin_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 102.83K)

Me when i out the needle up my ass fir sexualnpleasure !

White hands typed this.

Hogan

Hogan. Austin's peak was higher, but Hogan had longevity, and his heel turn caused a renaissance in the business, rather than a chilling effect. As over as Austin was, he was already starting to cool off by 2000, just ~2 years of being on top. Look at the reaction Hogan gets against The Rock, over a decade after being on top.

>Hogan had longevity
No he didn't; Austin was on TV every week. He had significantly more exposure and probably worked more shows in just 3-4 years than Hogan did in a decade

Top face and top heel in the two most successful eras of wrestling.

Attached: 5ab0d-1524634321-800.jpg (800x450, 67K)

Rock

Hulk Hogan

Bret Hart

Attached: sharpshooter-bret-hitman-hart-14845716-282-390.jpg (282x390, 45.04K)

Austin's needle moved very rapidly, but also much shorter.
Hogan was in the picture almost from the beginning of his career until the end, a career that lasted muuuch longer.

Austin was waaaaaaaay more over than Hogan, but again.. lasted muuuuch shorter.

so looking back, for me its about what would happen if they showed up again. and you know Hogan would just get a bigger pop simply because he's been on top for so much longer.
and that's not a knock to Austin, but people just remember Hogan more because he was everywhere!!

Hogan was also on tv every week during the 80s, not wrestling but he was constantly on tv. He was like a walking GI Joe 'now you know' vignette. "Eat ur vitamins and you'll become big & strong like the Hulkster. " I didn't even know what wrestling was when I was a kid, but I still knew who Hulk & Sgt Slaughter were. Most Hulk fans from that era have never even seen him wrestle. (I sure had no idea that his finisher was some gayass leg drop. Stone Cold's finisher is way more badass) They just knew Hulk coz he was everywhere on tv & ads.

>Hogan was in the picture almost from the beginning of his career until the end, a career that lasted muuuch longer.
>Austin was waaaaaaaay more over than Hogan, but again.. lasted muuuuch shorter

Austin because Austin will still come out to the biggest pop every single time even though he beat the shit out of Debra
Chud Chudster gets boos now just because he call someone a nigger

If Austin had beat the shit out of Debra now there'd be kids here calling him StoneChud Steve Austin every day, which really shows that they're just kids who've only been into wrestling for the last 5 years or so.

Hogan no question. He's the only truly recognizable wrassler besides the rock.

two overrated chuds

>Hogan no question.
Why does Vince say Austin was bigger draw then? Why do you defend a chud?

Hogan. Austin had Rock upstage him. That never happened to the Hulkster.

Because both Hogan and Rock left Vince. Austin is the only one who is truly tied to Vince which is why he says that. Vince has abandonment issues. If look, you'll see both Rock and Hogan did more.

Austin left Vince more than anyone else you retard, he literally walked out and Rock was the one cutting the company man loyalty promos on him.

Watch more wrestling, newfag.

Austin made them more money because his peak was when wrestling was more marketable to the mainstream.

Hogan was a household name in the wrestling world by the 1980s

>Austin's peak was higher
That means Austin moved it more

Austin, Hogan moved the needle backwards by ruining WCW.