Should you buy Bitcoin right now?

Should you buy Bitcoin right now?

Attached: 1641374202113.png (731x530, 46.2K)

Bear market rally/relief rally for sure.

I dunno man, people are saying this isn't the bottom. Maybe wait until USD stops inflating like no tomorrow.

Odd: yes
Even: no
Dobs or trips multiply the outcome

I sold last year in early april and planned to buy when BTC hit about $20k which is has. So I bought in just now.

Not sure if I made the right decision to stick to my plans from last year.

Attached: 1625524212142.png (1271x128, 23.14K)

You are doing good

yes buy it so you can become more exit liquidity for their x(x) bags

You think smart money sells now at a huge loss?
Tell your doctor

>Good boy points

I'm still holding off my cash stack

what smart money do you mean exactly? the x5 bags they got in the accumulation phase from 2018-2019? Come on now goy

its full moon today so yes

ps. not financial advice

I'm buying a bit here and there of BTC and ETH but I'm talking like 1000 or 500 bucks every few days. I'm still like 100k cash

Any Forums tards are so fucking retarded, the cost avg for BTC is now around 22k plus everybody who bought 2018-2019 sold into the bull market, just like myself, and not into a fucking 70% crash

GBPsisters... not like this...

bro look at the yearly graph and ask yourself if you're really doing the wrong decision according to your plan, if anything the only thing that could go wrong is bitcoin itself never recovering which is not gonna happen

>muh cost average
bweeehaha imagine the people not selling at 50k-60k There are dumb people with a shit load of money too you know and we will still drop further
i think. I will come back in 6 months and see if i should buy then, have fun

Attached: BG.png (794x173, 21.84K)

Bitcoin will fall more, most likely in the 12k range. That being said, we're very close to the bottom. If you're buying now without any leverage you'll be fine for the next 5 years. I'd still wait for it to get close to break-even prices on mining but it can't be too far off by now, given energy price.

>12k range
Really? A lot of people are saying 10k, it almost never happens when most people say this. Also if it does hit 10k it usually just falls even further from what I've experienced.

I'm only buying ETH, 100 bucks weekly, I have also decided to look for low caps and just DCA weekly.

How did you know? Timing markets is hard to do.

I bought ada, sand, lox, hnt. Just chip in a little low cap, not a bad idea at all, most times it's worth the risk.

>Timing markets is hard to do
exactly, a lot of it is just feeling

Back in April last year BTC was 60-65k. So I thought that if it went to its bear cycle it would hit near the previous ATH which has 20k back in 2017-2018. People usually say it doesn't go below the ATH which is currently true. So 22k was a good price for me to buy in.

But now with stocks falling and recession happening (if what people say are true) it might be a different story and BTC might go to 10k or something and I'm wrong to buy now.

Attached: 1624948881100.png (1259x549, 108.11K)