Why are Pokémon so fuckable?

Why are Pokémon so fuckable?

Attached: 0847115D-B113-4897-B7D3-3821D86FD9D4.jpg (1701x2000, 517.91K)

To sell games and merchandise

pokemon aren't fuckable at all

this. fanart doesn't = fuckable

I've been wanting to order a few of their mousepads because I'm an absolute coomer but I'd rather not have to explain why I rest my wrist on a fox's ass to friends/family

Attached: d808202cda5fd9ad3ff288c74b7fdcdc.jpg (570x321, 30.84K)

Stop being a horny degenerate. Stop being attracted to Pokémon.

What did Gamefreak mean by this?

Attached: butt.jpg (686x940, 40.8K)

Because you like pictures that exaggerate human features.

Because its essentialy an supernatural animal that can ask for your dick by itself, would probably never get lastingly damaged from getting pounded by it - considering how fierce an average PKMN battle tends to escalate, and will permamently remove from existence anyone who would object to its desires to get dicked by you on its own my dear OP

take your meds

Every single online video of someone fucking an unmodified Porkyman plushdoll is evidence on the contrary dear user. . .
Fuck off to Facebook or vKontakte with your normie-tier sensibilites, as every other socjal forum / discussion group website has been compromised by degenerates many years prior ;^)

Attached: 1636166487231.png (512x768, 42.45K)

Heavies>>Meds>>>>>Lights

You Just Know they made the 4 foot tall Lucario doll for fujos.

Yeah I need to get a new asspad.

Shut the fuck up you fucking Mormon, fuck you. Being sexually-attracted to Pokémon is the only correct way to live.

>fuckable
>when they're all NULL! NULL! Nothing down there at all!

ngl I thought about getting one of those big Arcanine plushies for unpure reasons

A mouth is a hole

Any website to get a nice pokemon dakimakura?

we just don't know.

Attached: bug.png (316x210, 80.79K)