Is now a good time to buy rubic (ticker: RBC)

Attached: rbc.png (200x200, 2.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4yyLdrZdYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why buy at 5c when you can buy at 1c in a few weeks from now

I'm bearish too, you know. But this entire board is high on bear euphoria right now and it seems the main dump is over. BTC dropped like 8k in 2 days or whatever it is. Not saying we are going on a run now, I am just saying that this is the exact same feeling as when BTC was hitting ATHs and people were saying "100k inbound!!"

In my opinion, the main dump is over, at least for now. We will probably go lower but since it is too hard to tell, maybe now is a good time to get it, as we will certainly not stay low for too long. Again, not saying the bull is back on. Just saying a crab market is here for a while now, just the kind of market for RBC to get some good news and pump it x5 or so.

honestly a suicide stack is 500 euros. I have 60k rubic. I will buy 10k more cubes soon under 5 cents and continue building on my make it stack.
So just put 500 dollars and at least get a suicide stack right now. If it goes up from here, great you made some money! If it continues crashing, great! Now you can buy more at a cheaper price

>RBC to get some good news
There is no more good news for rubic. It's over.

The energy I gave to this token, the memes I fathered, the music dedicated to it
I will never listen to Any Forums ever again

binance listing and metamask integration when?

Literally never.

lmao

theres just no bounce though, absolutely no sign of it yet. all onchain indicators have us still at the edge of the capitulation cliff too. on top of the worst global economic overview weve ever had (first time for a 3 sigma crash)
i love raubich but im waiting a few months/ year for below 1c again.

Attached: IMG_20210201_205813_865.jpg (455x714, 43.12K)

well i made 300k so you did it completely wrong user.

Attached: IMG_20210222_231329_120.jpg (1280x720, 54.06K)

>he did it for free

I'm not a degen ''trader''

nigga this is crypto you are in the same boat as us. paddle.

not even that, just some new staking bullshit, new cex listing on even a smaller exchange, anything, just enough for a x3 or so like when the kraken news came out

Attached: FU7EH_GWQAEAx61.jpg (960x1280, 218.09K)

stop being so negative. Just wait a few more months for the bear market to end

i just love rubic guys. made so much money from this coin. unlike this guy

Attached: IMG_20210319_084220_387.jpg (998x1228, 95.67K)

>Just wait a few more months for the bear market to end
This is going to be rough for you, this isn't like may last year.

why not?

Rubic is made of dreams

Attached: 1B4CA859-4AE9-4018-8369-176B3FEBE014.jpg (1280x958, 216.84K)

Βear market has just started and we are far away from the bottom yet. Expect a massive crash and a multiyear crab-slow bleed action. You either get out now and take your losses like a man or forget about crypto for many years to come and pray to god that the coins you are invested in are still around (which most likely they won't).

undervalued. youtube.com/watch?v=h4yyLdrZdYs

Attached: kubik_installation.jpg (550x319, 57.09K)