IT'S OVER

OHNONONONONONONONO MY HEKKIN STEVERINO,NOT LIKE THIS!!! KEK,STEVENSISTER HOW DO WE COPE

Attached: IMG_20220213_092712.jpg (1080x844, 86.8K)

>Blue that low
Huh

Only women love Steven.

I agree on Cynthia being objectively the best, but that proportion is still kind of shocking.

I thought it would be a pretty even split between Steven and Cynthia, with a slight edge to Cynthia. Also didn't expect Blue to be that low.

Yeah this surprised me too, learning that the rude little shit got there first and then beating him is one of the series’ most kino moments even today

if leon was on that poll he'd be at least 10%

Shut up Hop

Post sauce

We have gotten to the point where Blue and Lance are old relics of the past, often forgotten. Give it another 5-10 years and people won't even know who the fuck they are period sadly.

I can't tell if girls actually like him by himself or just as shipping fodder for Raihan

Attached: 16447434383586107218606191335003.jpg (4000x3000, 3.09M)

People are already forgetting Steven. If it weren't for ORAS he wouldn't have beaten Lance and Blue here.

Sinnoh pandering in full force + DS kiddies growing up and becoming more vocal is to blame for Sinnoh's surge in popularity right now.

Though I doubt these polls are accurate of the general population's views. If you scroll through Pokémon Twitter, it would appear that Gen V is the most popular. Yet, outside of the internet, Gen V is still viewed as the beginning of the downfall. This is because Twitter is overrun by gatekeeping zoomers who grew up with Gen V and like to play the victim card. They use muh genwunners as a boogeyman as much as right wingers use muh commies, and libs use muh fascists.

Not him, but as someone who started with Red/Blue back as a child in the 90s, Gen V is pretty fucking fun, so is Gen IV despite its flaws and speed.

Ok, but why do people like to blame XY for all of Pokémon's problems when BW was the one that started most of them?
>K-KALOSPER-
Fuck off. Gen 6 is shit, but Gen 5 was shit first.

BW2 was good so people forgot that BW1 started the linearity and excessive handholding trends

Honestly, I would argue Gen III started it, mostly due to Pokemon's popularity explosion thanks to Gen 1/2, which fell off slightly with Gen III and GameFreak's continued laziness and greed to pump out more products along with Nintendo/PCI. Also Japanese kids are to blame for being idiots who can't get through Rock Tunnel and Mt. Coronet.

>Blonde girl in black
>Signature mon is a shark dinosaur
I mean, come one

>voti

Gen 4 is Zoomer's KANTOOOOOO

Which youtube channel is this poll from?

>I agree on Cynthia being objectively the best
That's because you're a fucking retard.

Cynthia is the worst except for that one guy I can't even remember the name of

There aren't any "problems" in BW that weren't set up in Platinum or HGSS. You can see the differences in handholding and story focus between DP and Plat that would become what people complained about later in BW. The only thing exclusive to gen 5 was the Unova-only dex, but that didn't continue in later games anyway.

>Blue lower than Lance
is the most surprising