The day of retribution

I always had genuine disgust for anyome that didn't priotirize the speed stat.

And now the day of retribution has come. Get fucked in the ass, speedlets. I guarantee you anyone disliking this battle system is a speedlet.
Keep coping. Keep crying. Perhaps even keep seething.

Attached: io.jpg (1200x1200, 503.82K)

what the fuck, PLAfags told me that speed wasn't as important in this game because it was perfectly balanced!

Now do it with Electrode

I'm fast as fuck boy!

Attached: nyooom.gif (498x278, 589.82K)

Now it's perfectly balanced, yes. The speed stat now gets the importance it deserves. Finally.

I'm more of an HP guy myself. Which pokemon that isn't a legendary has the highest HP stat?

Blissey

No, you were told you don’t need to over focus speed on pokemon who are already stupid fast. Lilligant and zoroark don’t need speed boosting natures because they already vastly outspeed pretty much everything in game. But if you’re using anything 100 base speed ir lower you really need any speed boost you can get

I don't really understand the mechanics, but after a certain amount of speed, can't you quick attack much slower pokemons to infinity? By repeatedly choosing the agile style?

There does seem to be some kind of cap on how many bonus turns you can add before an opponent attacks and if you hit it your bonus turns get added after their next turn instead of before

I was using a slow mon against whatshisface's Sneasler and it was comboing like a fighting game, it looked neat.

Attached: so-informative-much-interesting.jpg (1280x960, 435.51K)

All you need to do is combine all that speed with something like calm mind and you got multiple turns with Attack and Defense buffs.

Imagine playing PLA online and getting quick attacked 20 times in a row

It also helps bulky mons

You cant. 4 is maximum

No. By experience, you can attack at least 8 times in a row with quick attack. Btw you just revealed that your mons are too slow.

what no It's not

what's the cap though?

>Get fucked in the ass, speedlets.
I would love to…

Attached: SimplyIrreplacable.jpg (850x643, 161.64K)

You're next.

Attached: 1644505771750.webm (1280x720, 561.35K)

that jolteon is 20 levels higher than the machamp you retard

I see smogoners already seething in two years:

>The next turn becomes more likely to come sooner. Let's assume 30%.
>NOOOOO My Dragapult was beaten by a Latios! That fucking cannot be because Dragapult is faster than Latios and Latios didn't carry a Choice Scarf! I lost a battle!
>Oh my this is serious! Let's ban these luckfucking mechanics! Pure speed stat and raises/drops only! Besides, can anyone like me some naked children and their daddies?

And then the opponent sends a Snorlax who goes firsts and OHKO'es you with Double Edge despite you having 5 turns lined up.