I hope you enjoy paying for this fat faggots spending biz

Attached: caver.png (798x772, 437.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

richardjschueler.com/2007/07/17/letter-i-sent-to-the-us-embassy-in-panama/
techiegamers.com/richard-heart-net-worth/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Richard Heart is one of the saddest humans alive
His entire existence is devoted to being the biggest faggot anyone has ever seen
This will unironically be his fate

Kek I popped in a livestream where he was just reeing at the chat and calling all of his followers stupid while boasting how caring and giving he is as a person.

This faggot probably spends a huge budget on private security now that he's lost people insane amounts of capital. You must look over your shoulder with that shit.

the funniest part is that it seems like he either has no idea or doesn't even care

Rather by creating his own shitcoin and dumping on latecomers. He got rekt on every trade he has ever made otherwise he wouldnt say: dont trade

Yeah and he was probably already super paranoid after getting robbed and being blackmailed by gangsters to basically move from Panama, which was the homebase for his email spam operations back in the day. It does my heart good to know that some kind of karmic equalization event transpired in the world that led to that kind of justice. Hopefully we will see it happen again.

caviar shouldn’t be so expensive

Why do incels love those large rings

>woah I eat fish eggs bro so cool rite

The only people I know that like them are flamboyant, likely closeted, Jews in Miami

I really hope he gets abducted while abroad some day.

The guy was so traumatized by his experience in Panama that he made a blog about it and luckily someone caught it on the Wayback Machine

web.archive.org/web/20070824202851/richardjschueler.com/2007/07/17/letter-i-sent-to-the-us-embassy-in-panama/

I encourage everyone to read it and see a little picture of what being a scamming faggot in life gets you. I only pray that this re-occurs to him yet again in a more severe capacity.

Attached: a_richard_schueler_as_spam_king.jpg (216x373, 76.92K)

>Everything that I own in this world except for the 2 suitcases I left Panama with has been stolen from me. NOTHING has been given back. No one has been arrested.
huh, didn't he claim to be retired back then?

he is aware, its his gimmick for clout since he's un-interesting in every other aspect of his life.
Sad!

>see a little picture of what being a scamming faggot in life gets you.
a billionaire ?

I lose every ounce of respect for a man that twerks.

Someone will throw acid at his face one day.

this guy constantly posts himself jerking off onto the world, metaphorically speaking

Did this guy grow up poor or something? Serious projection issues.

Lmao, he even has those faggy rings that are always spammed on Instagram

Any of the dumb cunts that got suckered into buying HEx or whatever are the ones who are financing his lifestyle. Guy is a complete scam artist. techiegamers.com/richard-heart-net-worth/