PLA Thread: Where Are The Wisps Edition

Home for questions/help requests/discussion.
Old thread: >FAQ
rentry.org/vpPLAquestions

>PLA Checklist - Pokédex Order
>includes evolution methods and Unown locations
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U9kl1OylpcoMvDqczJlHBomEidyYqvNPduaNb1K-dMU

>Interactive Map (includes Alphas and Wisps)
arceus.gg/map/

>Sidequest list
rankedboost.com/pokemon-legends-arceus/request-list/

>Crafting List
arceus.gg/crafting/

>Move list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u218EO04LgZG5IJdk-Y9rAVYWjUPWPXKwDXGllyX_Tg

>All outfits
imgur.com/a/PhU0qPu

>Shiny rates
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/29/1643294598487.png

>Pokedex Research Info
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/66/1643661102760.jpg

Attached: UntitIed.jpg (1024x576, 47.18K)

Anyway yeah i've been to every location on this map and I still have one missing, send help anons.

Attached: Untitled.png (955x639, 937.26K)

Go back at night and mark them off in MS paint when you're absolutely sure you got them

Don't know if that one is but I know for a fact the Iceland's map is missing one.

Is unown the best Pokemon /vg/?

Attached: UnownPokemon.jpg (519x519, 63.33K)

I've only been searching, night and braviary. But i'll get a food and go for a 3rd time

Did you get the ones in the caves?

>got all the wisps in the Icelands (last one was in a cave that I thought I had found alread)
>now the Coastlands
>all those shitty little islands to scour over

JUST 3 MORE

Attached: screamseternally.png (505x382, 96.59K)

I know there was one in the quarry and one in wayward cave, but maybe there was a second one?

Did you get the one in the cave near the alpha crobat? That was the last one I found.

Is there any trick to getting sleeping pokemon for research tasks? Can you put them to sleep in any way?

Yeah, that's the Wayward Cave one I found. I'm wondering if there's two in there, though.

There's only one inside, there's one outside above it though

I found it, it was most definitely glitched lmao. There's no way I missed it 2 times going through here.

Attached: UntitIed.jpg (1280x720, 143.65K)

>just need to catch one of the fossil mons and then i can get arceus
i'm so close, bros

When I was playing the game in 1.0 back when it first leaked, I noticed a lot of half cut content like occasional MC voicing and an invisible stamina bar. Is it still around now that the game's been patched a couple times? I'm expecting the game for my birthday in a couple weeks, so I'm not bothering to find updates for my 1.0 rom, but I'm curious enough that I want to know this now.

So it turns out that outbreaks are completely seeded. If you're clearing out the whole outbreak before resetting when shiny hunting you're wasting a ton of time. Going back to town only clears out the first 4 that are already spawned.

Best way to farm iron?

Attached: 1419762068377.jpg (640x480, 26.72K)

Since you can’t do online battles in this game is there a reason to farm for an OP team? Chasing down strong IV Pokémon with good natures seems pointless if I can’t even use them in this game.

How does an ancient Rotom even know how to use a fan, microwave, washing machine, refrigerator, and lawn mower?

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ALL OF THESE ALPHA POKEMON. Never going to forgive that dumb-ass Alpha Machop for letting the one Happiny get away in Oreburgh Tunnel. Stupid moron, hope it's happy. But yeah, seriously, got too many BIGGs on me.