To follow up Legends Arceus, Game Freak wants to make another Legends game. You need to pick

To follow up Legends Arceus, Game Freak wants to make another Legends game. You need to pick

>A core series region to visit the past of
>A rough time period
>A legendary to name the game after
>Three starters, not originally found in the region of your choice, which will get new forms, and the theme for those new forms

I'll start

>Kalos
>Early medieval era
>Pokemon Legends: Zygarde
>Scorbunny, Snivy, Totodile

Attached: starters.png (1364x804, 602.55K)

>Unova
>Around the same as PLA but with more medieval shit. PLA has Pokeballs and shit so I think it really is pretty flexible
>Kyurem
>Turtwig, Tepig, Totodile

missed the "not originally found in the region of your choice" shit

chimchar then

I would love to see Unova take place in the future. Year 2300 or something. Not sure how the starters would work for that time period.

>johto
>i don't know shit about japanese history so i'll just say 300-400 years ago
>celebi
>treecko, fenekin, and soble (fix this niggas final evo, please)

400 years ago would've been a great time for cool Samurai stuff, feuding Daimyos and such

>Unova
>Shortly before or after Kyurem splits apart
>Kyurem, duh
>Treecko, Charmander(shut up) and Totodile with all three becoming various forms of dragons

If Legends were to become a sub-series, what region would they tackle next? How about Unova? With a release date of 2025 to commemorate the 25th anniversary of B/W.

Legends Kanto
Takes place in japan
starters are bulbasaur charmander and froakie

>Pokemon Legends: Kyurem
>Explore the Unova region of the recent past, with inspiration taken from the Roaring Twenties and prohibition eras of the United States
>Choose from Treecko, Tepig, or Popplio
>Sceptile's new form is based off of a jazz musician
>Emboar's new form is based off of a mafia boss
>Primarina's new form is based off of a flapper
How did I do, anons?

Attached: 1644710106494.png (680x693, 933.03K)

>Unova
>Tepig
you had one job

Alright, lets change it up.
>Jazz musician Sceptile
>Flapper Delphox
>Mob boss Feraligatr

Literally none of that happened in unova, past unova is either Rome or smoldering ashes.

Legends unova is a retarded concept.

that sounds fun, i'm gonna try.

-Kanto
-I dunno, a time period that takes place in a futuristic post apocalyptic setting?
- Mew
- Chespin, Torchic, Piplup

>Johto
>idk
>Pokémon Legends: Celebi
>Charmander, Froakie,Treecko

>Pokémon Legends: Mew
>Chespin, Torchic, and Sobble

Attached: ancient starters.png (564x252, 134.51K)

Unova game set in the future. Basically BW3 but not called BW3, instead it's Pokemon Legends Genesect. The game focuses around Team Plasma's involvement in the creation of the cannon affixed to Genesect's back as well as Genesect's origins. Team Plasma reforms, not as PETA, or pirates, instead wave 3 Team Plasma is comprised only of the scientists. Their reason for staying is that they have invested their lives' work into the team and it would all amount to nothing if they let the group just fade away. Their plan is to take the same cloning formula made for Mewtwo, apply it to Genesect, equip each with a cannon, and create an unstoppable Pokemon army they can use to take control of Unova once and for all. I haven't fully fleshed out an idea for the rest of the plot in my head, but the direction I want to go in is that Team Plasma is successful to a degree and they rule over Unova with an iron fist, and they only way to truly stop them is by reforming the original dragon and using it to save the region and free the Genesect from their enslavement under Team Plasma. Also, Emmett lives in Anville town now as opposed to conducting the battle subway because now he's conducting interdimensional research in search of his brother Ingo who got warped into Hisui. He takes care of Ingo's pokemon in his absence and his house is covered in corkboards with red threads tying push pins holding up documents like that one meme image of Charlie Day from it's always sunny. Starters are Litten, Sobble, and Turtwig.

>Johto
>150 years pre-GSCHGSS
>Celebi
>Torterra (Grass/Steel), Delphox (Fire/Fairy), Swampert (Water/Fighting)

Story is based around the collapse of the Brass Tower and an enemy time traveller who’s trying to prevent it with no concern for how that’ll change the future. Celebi sends you back to correct it.

The B-Plot is the establishment of the Indigo League and Johto’s first gyms.

Kurt’s Poké Balls play a massive part.

Starters are meant to be based on common countryside animals.

Ho-oh and Lugia get Zenith/Nadir forms. Fire/Fairy and Water/Dragon respectively.

Held items and abilities are back, Kurt makes all his classic balls (and Feather Balls) but they have upgrades like in PLA.

Kanto DLC foreshadowed by extensive Kanto pandering.

You will like it.

>johto
>froakie evo that leans into ninja theme/oshawott evo with more samurai design/treeko for some speedy shit i dont know
>Legend of the rainbow wing
>japanese feudal era, with a theme in line of pokemon conquest, ends with the tragedy of the burnt tower

Didn’t realise I repeated the Kurt part, also meant Kurt ancestor