Why is Binance the exception?

Why is Binance the exception?

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-004203_Samsung Internet.jpg (1079x1023, 391.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nomadic-labs.com/careers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why dont you click the link and find out instead of posting a twitter screencap you nigger faggot

sovereign is he who decides on the exception

Because they have too much money

Only exchange that hasnt spent billions on frivolous advertisement that has done JACKSHIT for the price.

arn't they opening a pizza shop or some shit?

Attached: 1467657091603.jpg (240x232, 6.67K)

well binance was balls deep in luna pre-crash, so id say theyve been a little bit frivolous

Cz is the only non cucked man in crypto. If cz falls, crypto will die.

Ftx and Coinbase spend all their time marketing and sucking on uncle sam's tit for good boy points. Binance does none of this, they pay the best lawyers to fuck over each countries laws on futures etc by creating different tld domains while giving us all mostly easy access (vpn will literally bypass a restrictions)

Because they steal all of their retarded customers' funds regularly. They don't need to worry about money.

yum

Attached: 1655123275099.jpg (493x658, 53.83K)

>funds are safu
I believe in CZ, binance and BNB. even though I no longer use binance because they forced KYC on my old account.

Attached: safu eterinty.jpg (1920x1080, 203.95K)

there not the only ones still hiring
nomadic-labs.com/careers/

CCP already pays them for military service, why would they need to double pay them?

Taxes

He's telling you, faggot roastie slut cunt whore ma'am retard, modernity is repulsive. Everyone of those pseudointellectual niggers in academia and everywhere else only tries to talk like a retard using buzzwords supposedly sounding intellectual but in reality it's only to confuse the hell out of people. This confusing shit and convoluted sentences, too much talking around and saying very little to nothing, makes no sense. CZ being a chink and not a westerner faggot avoids needlessly complicated shit. Simplicity and as much elegance as possible so everyone understands him is key. Also he said you are a liberal nigger.

Funds are safu ser

1. the era of the chink is already there
2. CZ is the second biggest brain in crypto and a business genius

Attached: basedcz.jpg (300x168, 7.47K)

They're

vitalik has to be #1, right?
his head is massive

CZ know crypto is the future.

Attached: CZ.jpg (633x850, 52.21K)

idk man my bnb wet from $60 to $600 but my cro went from .03 to .99

Because they're the largest and most successful crypto exchange? Every normie knows about it