This

Tony also firing Delirious for booking those Control your narrative chuds. He’s literally the best

Attached: 508CD0DC-B9EB-4EEE-8415-CFCFA83BA339.jpg (828x1049, 176.3K)

thank you Tony for forcing her into more degrading onlyfans content

I guess you can say Tony controlled his narrative LMAO!

Delirious is the worst booker of the last decade. Firing that bum is the best thing Tony could do.

Attached: 1632794762985.webm (640x360, 2.32M)

what the actual fuck

Tony knows all about their false accusations to get out of their impact contracts so they could go to wwe. He's smartened up to not signing people who will start drama

If Cross left Scarlett Tony would sign him. She is locker room cancer.

true

Kross seems based why don't people like him?

>noooo not the heckin consequences of my actions! the left are the real nazis!

Attached: 0C9B1256-F122-4EDA-BD79-D180C0269332.jpg (680x523, 57.87K)

Looks like a video game glitch. How do you fuck up a sleeper hold this badly?

bro its a chin lock what are you complaining about

I hate variety in wrestling so I'm glad we get nothing but WWE and Tony Khan's Diet WWE.

I'm curious, why the fuck did you screencap the other person responding to the actual news? who gives a shit about that nobody.

why do e-drones struggle with spelling Khan correctly?

He's all hype and no substance. It's always about what he could potentially be without him ever doing anything memorable. Did nothing in LU, did nothing in Impact, forgettable NXT run, Joke main roster WWE run.

WWE is sports entertainment.
AEW is professional wrestling.
Impact is professional wrestling.
NJPW is professional wrestling.

He's one of those guys that IWC drones get memed into hating without understanding why.
See: Vince Russo

His other problem is that he's not guaranteed to stick with the contract. He was signed to MLW for like 1 week and then went to WWE to do fucking nothing. That was also around the same time when Khan was trying to sign him before he went to WWE.

Attached: kek.png (577x389, 29.86K)

Kross has successfully fucked his way out of every major promotion except maybe NJPW.
>Impact
Massive heat
>AEW
Aligned with Impact
>RoH
Run by Tony Khan
>WWE
Shit the bed hard
>NWA
Heat with Big Tunes Billy

Literally where else can this guy go? Indies? He's as unbookable as Austin Aries.

Why does he put his hand on his own head

Why are AEW faggots such slavish cultists sucking tony’s cock 24/7?

Attached: CC411159-906F-4AA1-BC3C-4E7BFE9E6843.jpg (1236x1134, 184.31K)

He seems like a mark for himself and he rubs people the wrong way a lot. Also he can't work well