The games that Any Forums unfairly refuses to acknowledge as good

The games that Any Forums unfairly refuses to acknowledge as good.

Say something nice about them!

Attached: ULTRA SUN AND ULTRA MOON.jpg (578x327, 139.4K)

Made the story worse in a story based game but the Pokemon selection was good I guess

no they are fucking shit the worst games in the series

The story was forced, and the constant cutscenes were tedious, but the gameplay was tops.

I can't wait for people to look at them in a few years, see how good they were, and then say all of the praise is because kids grew up and not because they had fans who were kept quiet for all that time.

>Removed the shitty Lusamine fight
>Made the gameplay actually fun
>Fixed Hau
>Gave the game an actually fun postgame
Pretty good game, feels dumb to say it doesnt count since Pokemon has been doing the scam versions since Yellow

Gen 7 is the best

except they're not good i was not impressed back then and i still think they are the worst now

Hau is and always will be a faggot

nah it was the worst in the series

Who hurt you?

>still garbage region
>still garbage story
>still garbage obnoxious characters
>still garbage pokémon
>still garbage game
Wow.

these shitty games

thats cos they're shit

i've been playing through it just to see what modern gens are like, it's made me realize that most pokemon games are about the same in quality.

the start is painfully slow, even if it was my first pokemon game i would be annoyed with the game forcing me to keep track of mechanics i would most likely ignore and just use an overleveled starter.

the pokemon are pretty alright but i wish the more exciting alola mons were a tad more common because half my team was made of kanto mons that were strong early game, most other gens do a pretty good job of shoving good new pokemon in my face to catch.

the story was mid, it had some really cool concepts (i adored how team skull's base is just a messy, poorly maintained mansion because nobody there is near responsible) but the characters that constantly showed up like lillie and hau suffered from pokemon character syndrome making me slowly despise them over time, i do like some of the minor characters because they aren't there for long and have fun quirks.

gameplay was pretty damn good though, it's pretty well layed out and paced and the trials break the go to gym get badge next gym formula, but most totem mons can easily be taken down by lowering their speed.

it was about the same as any other gen i played, average but i was able to make my own fun out of it

It's not Unova but Alola does a decent job of getting you new pokemon. You have the usual route 1s then a few Alolan forms in the city and Crabrawler on route 2 all easily obtainable, then another bug on route 3 and Oricorio in the meadow AND Rockruff if you go exploring, all before you leave Melemele.

That's about how I feel. I missed the entire 3DS generation so I've only just now gone back and played them. Only difference is I used a lot more of the Alolan exclusive mons like Rockruff, Stufful, Mudbray and Salandit. Guess they are kind of spread out now that I think about it.

Original gen wunner here.
I liked gen 2 and gen 3 was so shit I didn't play pokemon again til gen 7.
Ultra beasts in their environments brought me back

Attached: 1641323061112.jpg (1024x895, 89.33K)

>17 replies
>11 posters
Guess who's the one spamming "HURR DURR GAMES BAD"

Attached: 1639619947008.jpg (500x500, 56.69K)

it was okay, at least it was better than gen 6

what the fuck man

These games actually have no reason to exist

They are not as bad as Sword/Shield, but were the first steps to get there.

There, this adds another poster to the mix.