PLA

What was your team and how strong was it when you beat Volo + Giratina?

Attached: IMG_20220213_004025~2.jpg (2621x3560, 1011.75K)

dialga
palkia
azelf
cresselia
heatran
weavile

i didnt wanna grind lol

Level 100 Gallade, swept the first team
Level 80 Blissey, swept Giratina

My real team was all level 55 so I used Cresselia because I hate grinding

samurott
zoroark
goodra
gallade
gliscor
arcanine

they were all around lvl 70 or so

Electivire
Gengar
Arcanine
Snorlax
Gyarados
Gliscor

All at around 60.

what? I literally had to swap between 2 teams constantly because I would've been way too overleveled otherwise. Did you all just rush straight through the story without completing the Dex?

>Samurott
>Arcanine
>Electrode
>Ursaluna
>Braiviary
>Goodra
Everything was low 60s, Ursaluna swept through the first 3-4, other team members cleaned up the other 2-3, and then Electrode paralyzed Giratina while I healed everyone up to beat it. Ursaluna absolutely destroys this fight with STAB + Fairy and Ice/Elec coverage

Working on it right now. All level 67 - 68. 5 grit in all stats. No item use.
>Infernape
>Zoroark
>Lilligant
>Goodra
>Ursaluna
>Fem Basculegion
Two losses, got a solid strat now and think 3 will be the win

I caught every new Pokemon I saw, but I never bothered going out of my way to complete the dex

Attached: Ryujinx Nvidia Profile Screenshot 2022.02.12 - 22.03.44.67.png (1280x720, 587.61K)

>but I never bothered going out of my way to complete the dex
me neither

Well, I don't know then. All of my main team were like lv 55->lv 63 and I was at seven stars by the time I beat main story

>Typhlosion, Staraptor, Gallade, Mamoswine (low to mid 70 range)
>Lv 87 Lumineon
>High 60s Mow Rotom
>All varied amounts of grit stats
>Didn't level grind, just naturally got most of the dex pre-Volo

On my first try Volo wasn't a hassle but his team took out the mons capable of surviving or be heal sacrifices against two phases of Giratina. Would've beaten Volo/'Tina on my first go had I sacrificed Rotom to heal Lumineon, so I save scummed once Lumineon fainted in phase 2 'Tina. Second go I played smarter and beat the duo easily with minimal casualties. I think it's cringe to use revives in the middle of trainer battles, even for villain fights. Just feels like cheating to use a revive in a gym/E4/champ battle and a less legit victory.

Why did you feel the need to point out that the basculegion is female

>using revives is cringe but save scumming with save states on emu is ok

Because they’re very different in terms of stats and how they’re meant to be used. Female is a bulkier special sweeper and male is a suicide physical attacker

I play on Switch. Isn't saving before something and then resetting if things don't go a certain way called save scumming?

I see. Didn't know they had stat differences.
That being said, sweepers don't exist in this game since you get shut down when the enemy switches in.

Decidueye
Froslass
Umbreon
Garchomp
Infernape
Empoleon

Highest was lv71

Lv 64-68 but took me a max revive

Attached: 2022020523153000-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg (1280x720, 255.47K)

Typhlosion
Empoleon
Mamoswine
Lopunny
Togekiss
Pachrisu

all level 60-66

toxicroak
zoroark
decidueye
overqwil
basculegion
wyrdeer

I just used my favorites, the battle was a lot easier than Any Forums made it sound. I had some type advantages and knew the mechanics

I can't be the only one who always thought Abomasnow had a middle stage evolution right

Kind of just depends on what mons you happen to have on your team. For example if you have an Ursaluna on your team Volo has no coverage for that after you one shot his Roserade cause for some reason his Lucario just spams Bulk Up into Bullet Punch

More interested in knowing what grit level everyone had on their team when they beat him honestly

>Darkrai
>Alpha Gallade
>Shiny Magmortar
>Alpha Ursaluna
>Shiny Empoleon
>Jolteon

They were all in their 70's except Magmortar, and Jolteon clutched. I named her after my IRL dog

Attached: winrar.jpg (1280x720, 149.68K)