I hate all of you

You had only one job:shut up and don't buy the games. However, you not only did you buy this trash heap, but you're outright defending it and gaslighting everyone criticizing it into thinking they're the crazy ones. What is your problem? Why are you so invested in a single game's success? Were you betting someone? Either way, you are destroying the franchise by encouraging Gamefreak to remove more feature only to replace it with nu-content.
Let's recap:
>You defended the removal of the battle frontier
>You defended the removal of the national dex
>You defended the removal megas and z-moves
>You defended the removal of good dungeons
>You defended the removal of PvP
>You defended the removal of non-trading online features
>You defended hideous designs like Blipbug, Enamorus and Incineroar
>You defended the removal of trainer battles
>You defended the removal of fishing
>You defended the removal of brilliant pokemon
>You defended the removal of route design
>You defended the removal of proper turn based gaming
>You defended overworld shinies
>You defended thr atrocious graphics
When does it end? When will you finally stop lying to everyone (including yourself) about the games being good. I'm tired of you retarded contrarians ruining everything.

So tired...

Attached: d11567e291a88d9559242383990ad77d.jpg (640x773, 23.07K)

don’t care didn’t read plus you’re wojakposting going back to playing PLA now

if everybody on this board never bought another pokemon game again absolutely nothing would change

Nice copypasta

This
It'd seriously take all of us not only not buying but actively preventing the masses from buying; no easy feat in the modern day.

Please keep crying about a children's game user it makes you look very mature

>You defended overworld shinies
wait how is this supposed to be bad

Unova? Dogshit region.

you lost, user. move forward or be left behind in the past. make your decision

Op wants to feel like he hasn't wasted years of his life soft resetting legendary and starter encounters.

Newsflash child - even if EVERYONE on this baord didn't buy the games, tey'd STILL have sold 6.5m in a week, as the nomries (who are a far greater audience than ANY you little niggers will ever be) kinda wanted a Pokémon game in this style, since Gen I launched.
Small wonder they made it the fastest-selling Switch game ever.

Op your childhood is already over, let the new kids having simple fun without overwhelming them with all of those thing that were getting over complicated after so many additions and outdated mechanics

Seriously, where did all you shills come from? Why are you so desperate to destroyed everything?

Bad bait, play Renegade Platinum RIGHT NOW

give it up already, gramps. Any Forums isn't for you anymore

IS THAT THE FREAKING WOJACK BACKSPRITE?!?

you have to go back

Attached: b4f.jpg (859x348, 18.56K)

>shut up
I never accepted this job. I have bought a game new since Ultra Moon and I bought Sword used two years after the boycott failed.

I'm only 21. Try again.

>z-moves
Z-moves were always going to be removed outside of Alola. Sun and Moon literally started the regional gimmick trend.

I didn't buy it dough