What's your favorite type and why do you like it?

What's your favorite type and why do you like it?

Attached: the actual results.png (496x581, 62.78K)

Dragon because I grew up with it being the most powerful type and I’m not letting that one “””type””” tell me otherwise.

Bug because it's so oddly specific and therefore has the most fun monsters

Flying because flying mons are cool

>ghost on top
my favorite as well, by a small amount anyway. didn't know that was shared.
>poison so high
now that surprises me a bit

My top 3 are Grass, Steep, and Ground, mainly vecause those types contain some of my favorite pokemon. Ironically most Grass/Ground, Grass/Steel and Steel/Ground pokemon aren't in my favorites list.

Normal. I like simple designs with strong themes.
The regional Normals are my favourite group of Pokemon.

Attached: 1641752404477.png (1200x675, 1.12M)

>Fairy is my favorite type
>it's part of a 6 way tie
>I didn't vote in this
I'm claiming Fairy as belonging between Fire and Flying with my vote

Psychic has a lot of my favorite mons so I guess I'd go with that, but I don't think I really have a favorite type

Tie between water and bug and because I love marine biology and entomology

I like Ice. Just think it has the coolest aesthetic

The poll was only up for a day. I didn't get to vote, either. At least ghost is on top.

dark because i like the concept of evil mons. ground and to a lesser extent grass are close seconds though.

FIGHTING. ITS THE STRONGEST AND ITS FUNNY TO THINK A GIGA-MEGA-SONIC-BLAST ATTACK GETS BLOCKED AND THEN THE POKEMON GETS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.

Fairy and Ghost are pretty much tied and I like em both for how interesting they can when it comes to a Pokemon's theme.

Grass.
I like nature and grass designs feel like they have infinite potential compared to stuff like fire. Fire is just fire, and water is just aquatic animals, grass can be 1 of any countless plant species mixed with 1 of any countless animals. Or it can just be a plant. There’s so much potential. Plus I really like how grass has held a decent niche as a type since gen 1, having access to a massive variety of very useful status moves, with moves like leech seed being grass exclusive, while they’re also usually the best counter to these strats since they’re immune to these moves mostly. It’s a suitable niche for the type. Trade off used to be that grass lacked reliable offensive capability but they dropped that in gen 4, so grass types have just gone wild since, even now with stuff like grassy glide + grassy terrain, the type proves it’s worth.

Attached: C2AD2A8D-6034-4D2B-8E8F-228B7CB82C5E.png (768x768, 181.14K)

Ground
Those pokemon look great

Rock.
The designs are usually pretty cool and I've always liked the archetype of slow but tanky which a lot of rock types are. Even if their resistances leave a bit to be desired for tankiness

Fairy because it has the most fuckable mons, possibly tied with grass.

Poison because it has both an edgy and cool factor to it that I don't seem to get with dark types.

Attached: tumblr_ofbqy2W1Df1rnd8lvo1_1280.png (840x700, 570.66K)

fellow Groundbro, I'm not a contrarian, but I like that it's so low