So now that it's been proven that there was no grinding involved...

So now that it's been proven that there was no grinding involved, why is Pokemon's single player so poorly balanced and easy?

Attached: 12.jpg (3189x1885, 2.21M)

God those nicknames are awful, do you have no shame?

>This again
God I wish the mods could just get rid of this fucking idiot.

Attached: 1D199624-A07B-4DEA-AE23-D560ECD214C5.jpg (828x707, 68.1K)

>idiot
He’s smarter than the droves of retards who think these games are high quality lmao

>hates the games
>wastes time playing them
>lurks board dedicated to the games
Who are you calling retarded?

>So now that it's been proven that there was no grinding involved
How? All we saw was one guy screenshotting every trainer battle without including the EXP calculations.

I don’t think anyone ever said the old games were meticulously balanced, just that you don’t need to jump through hoops to experience it in a well balanced manner. You literally just need to play with a team of 6 that you put together throughout the game and you’ll see the level curve for these old games is perfect like that, you’ll usually be at or just above the level of most trainers, and just below or at the level of most gym leaders and such, scaling appropriately with the League exhibiting the largest level discrepancy to overcome. In the new games, playing this way results in being a bit above even gym leaders at basically all times, sometimes way above, they really just can’t balance around the EXP share as well as they could without it. And you can always use more Pokémon but most people don’t like needing to shuffle out their team members, it’s literally why people hated HMs. That’s why 6 was the golden fucking number.

Attached: 1631169543060.jpg (2592x3834, 2M)

>no grinding involved
>20 levels individually on Darumaka and Sandile in the 5 minutes between catching them and Elesa, a sequence with barely any trainers
>not to mention the gen5 exp gain changes where you get less EXP depending on the level difference
>totally no grinding guys!!!
Will you genuinely ever fuck off

>Y-YOU GRINDED!
Why don't Unovafags play their own games?

Attached: bw.gif (256x207, 654.08K)

oh no no no unovasisters.. not like this

He admitted to using lucky egg, truly has no shame.

The clock gives away you cheated

>barely any time passing after each battle
>Y-YOU CHEATED!
huh?

Yeah, you definitely shouldn't be getting that much EXP by the end of the gif, definitely offscreen grinding is involved.

He won't stream it because he's nothing without cheating

>two different playthroughs
>both end up at the exact same level by the time they get to elesa
>barely any time passing after each trainer fight and even when there are gaps the exp bar is practically the same
>Y-Y-Y-YOU SHOULDN'T BE GETTING THAT MUCH EXP

the cope is real. just replay the game and try it yourself user

So you're telling me that somebody intentionally doing the same shit in relation to a thread with the same images posted wouldn't try to get to that exact level to make a point? Okay, retard.

Rather than contribute to the cope, im gonna say that yes: a difficulty increase or at least option in future games would be great.

With that said, they've all been easy so far. This isn't new and if you want these kids games to be hard as an adult, that's where self imposed challenges come in.

I started doing Nuzlockes years ago and I can't go back to the intended way.

>only uses two mons
>named his Froslass Yukiko
drink bleach

that's a cute name tbqhwyf

>some autist has enough autism to play a dated game he dislikes just to prove how shit it was
>instantly makes nostalgia goggles retards seethe
honestly good for you OP