How excited are you for Pokémon Day? DLC...

How excited are you for Pokémon Day? DLC? Obviously there won’t be gen 9 on Pokémon Day or this year but they might announce stadium too.

Attached: 54087136-6CC5-466C-ACAA-FE0E69F9CD57.png (240x210, 11.59K)

I'm so looking forward to a stadium you have no idea. That would actually make Dexit not QUITE as bad.
Hell if they announce a Stadium 3 I might actually play gen 8

Is that obvious?

At this point, yeah. Khu has already confirmed PLA DLC is coming soon, and announcing DLC and Gen 9 on Pokemon day wouldn't make sense. If Gen 9 is announced in 2 weeks, I wouldn't expect a gen 9 announcement until after the DLC is out, and that's only if the DLC is dropped in Arpil or something. If they announce more than 1 DLC is coming out for PLA , gen 9 won't be announced or released this year at all.

Side note, BOTW2 release date wasn't given in that direct, but it's still pegged as 2022 release. If that game releases in November, definitely no gen 9, Zelda and Pokemon competing with each other will only lose Nintendo money.

I agree. I’m saying mid 2023 for a gen 9 announce.

>announcing DLC and Gen 9 on Pokemon day wouldn't make sense
I mean, they announced BDSP and PLA last time, so why not?
aside from the fact that it would be counter-intuitive to announce a new game and DLC for an old one at the same time

They were both games that had to be announced together, since they were both set in Sinnoh. If there is two sets of DLC, then there would be no point in announcing gen 9 at the same time. And also Pokémon Stadium has been trademarked so there is a good chance that will be announced too along side home/support updates. I’m not expecting a gen 9 announcement until early/mid 2023.

If DLC then SwSh content. Games with only two DLCs are so 2012. Besides they had time to implement the rest of the dex by now.

Attached: gdjm7huob7541.jpg (1080x1085, 258.43K)

A new stadium could be cool, provided it's a full game with rentals and not just "transfer your pokemon from home and battle online"

>Pokémon Stadium has been trademarked so there is a good chance that will be announced too along side home/support updates.
like you mean, for NSO Expansion pass?
But yeah I don't think a Gen 9 announcement is that much likely in 2022, really E3 if anything 2022
2023 is more suitable for it

>And also Pokémon Stadium has been trademarked
This really doesn't mean anything

Pokemon sleep
I need to sleep

DLC hopes? Fears? For me
>hopes
new area
100+ new pokemon (including bulbasuar ideally)
some new quests
new legendaries that are kinda like the genies where you have to do something to them in the overworld first but less annoying than the genies
new noble fights I could take or leave, eh
>Fears
SwSh and/or BDSP DLC

Attached: arceus.jpg (1400x1400, 105.14K)

>stantlercuck is still in denial
your favorite shitmon and his spinoff evo will never ever be in SWSH :)

I'm a Girafarigchad. Thanks for asking.

Attached: 4pcbgj.jpg (500x666, 54.04K)

gen 9 or else im turning it off mid stream

Fingers crossed for a mystery dungeon title.

Attached: BEC058A1-1CD9-4542-B1B2-63C2A9D86F90.png (800x1150, 651.66K)

If gen 9 is announced in the presentation, it'll definitely be the last thing they show.

They won’t. It’s coming next year.

I know, I was just pointing out that his post doesn't make sense, because even if gen 9 was in the presentation (it won't be), he'd miss it if he turned it off mid stream..

That’s true. Well I hope you guys like PLA since we are getting DLC.

Proof?
*Actual* proof mind, not this collective grasping you kids are doing regarding it please.

Well it’s just obvious, you don’t need any. Everyone is saying it.

Yeah, it's going to have something to do with Looker and Palmer, according to Khu. I pirated PLA and after 60+ hours of trying to like it, I know I never want to touch it again, so I'll pass.

Ffs not you again.