Could a pokemon game with digimon world's combat system work?

Could a pokemon game with digimon world's combat system work?
What do you guys think?
Would you want to play such a game, Any Forums?

Attached: file.png (317x315, 174.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aa0Avdfw2lg&ab_channel=Giromon'sJukebox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not having direct control of you monsters is shit.
>tell pikachu to attack
>he waddles around and ends up taking two attacks from the opponent
>finally decides to attack
>uses growl

once your pikachu is smart enough, you'll get to tell him which attack to use though, it's all about them moving around (without your direct control) and some attacks being dodgeable this way

unsure how experienced you are with digimon world, but once you know what you're doing, the orders you can give your partner can very well mean getting fucked in the ass vs dodging and destroying your opponent when picking the right move, it's not that random later on (and that's the system I'm referring to in my post, none of that simple 'attack' order nonsense)

I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME'S ATMOSPHERE.

I only played Re: Digitize and it was complete shit. Most of the game is training your Digimon with some stupid boring mini games and when the fucker evolves, it dies after a few days.

No, because Digimon World is really a time and resource management game, and Pokemon fans wouldn't like that.

People WANT Pokemon to be fully active time battles and are mad that PLA is still turn based. I think it's fine for Digimon but Pokemon just has too much other shit going on for it to be good.

>starter shits on the floor because RNG generated it needing to shit in the middle of a long battle and the only toilet available at the start of the game is in your house
>it is now doomed to evolve into a magikarp
>even if you do evolve your pokemon into its ultimate form, it dies of old age a few hours later
Digimon World is absolute shit.

filtered

did you guys even read what I said?
I clearly specified 'combat system'

Attached: file.png (398x47, 6.82K)

Yeah, but I don't care. I just want to shit on the training system.

Attached: 0c89cff7747e93bfcdd6e81596b8750b.jpg (1098x2048, 308.32K)

If I had to get a crossover, I'd rather just have Digimon Mystery Dungeon.

Combat system of Digimon World is the worst part of the game, why would you want that without any of the rest of the game?

>room temperature IQ retards not capable of reading and understanding a single sentence believe their opinions hold any weight whatsoever
interesting

Seethe more. Your idea is shit.

Because having to just sit back and watch your Pokémon fight with minimal input is a shitty idea. It works with Digimon World because the rest of the game supports the combat system. You can't just yank random mechanics from a game and graft them on to a game that doesn't fit.

Take me back
youtube.com/watch?v=aa0Avdfw2lg&ab_channel=Giromon'sJukebox

Based?

Would be fun as a fun side game where you use your miis the Pokémon look like they’re from my Pokémon ranch or rumble

Ah, the Palace Frontier. Fuck that place.

Yes, Zoe is based.