Post Pokémon games from the past that have aged very well and look more graphically beautiful than many Pokémon...

>Post Pokémon games from the past that have aged very well and look more graphically beautiful than many Pokémon Switch games today!

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-145922_DraStic.jpg (1200x896, 217.98K)

I dont understand why you retards put so much effort into complaining about the Switch.

Like, just dont buy it or any pokemon game on it. Its that fucking easy. We are all well aware that the console sucks ass and the games are mediocre at best.

You can literally play the old games at any given day. Just do it instead of wasting your time on this board that is already filled with pokefuckers and shitty bait posts like yours.

Attached: 1492081665282.png (554x445, 398.08K)

Go back. NOW.

You don't let your old favorite items to rust just because you can buy new ones.
A bond is made between people when they share good moments, even if it is between seller and customer. It's a matter of courtesy to keep that bond and not let it be thrown away by forcing themselves to mediocrity. This is something ordinary people won't get, they value only cheap and easy, but that doesn't establish quality that is making the world worth living.

also
>reddit spacing

>talking like a full blown autist that has never interacted with a real human in his life

Yea, imma pass on this one.

Attached: 1498349192226.png (219x179, 68.19K)

The DS games looked like shit.

I accept your concession.

Like current Switch games.

The DS and 3DS games only looked good when played on an emulator otherwise it's jagged hell on any 3D object

Based

Exclamationfag needs to be perm banned for spamming the catalog with his shitty threads.

Unironically Nintendo DS games on HD emulators looks better than anything from Pokémon games on switch.

Swsh looks better
2d sprite on 3d spaces never looked good

Attached: 76qdqq5f7c431.jpg (640x530, 30.24K)

Yes

gtfo

>We are all well aware that the console sucks ass and the games are mediocre at best.
No that's just Gamefreak

Attached: PLAvsXC3.png (2484x675, 1.69M)

I think he ment pokemon games

>from the past
>look more graphically beautiful than many Pokémon Switch games today
Sword and Shield c:

Attached: pokemon_sword_shield_54.png (1187x529, 823.6K)

well i liked it

I still love the mystery dungeon series