Give me your reasons for choosing irida or adaman

give me your reasons for choosing irida or adaman

Attached: 1631980152371.jpg (640x480, 43.42K)

I wanted Dialga in the origin ball, there's really no other reason for choosing someone than what legendary you want in the ball since it's forced

Girl.. lonely...

I'm at the choice right now too. Having trouble deciding.
Adaman
>like his character better
>like Diamond clan members better
>think Palkia looks better in the origin ball
Irida
>she's cute
Yeah I'm picking Adaman

I liked both but chose Irida because I have both diamond versions already

Flipped a coin, chose adaman

Irida
>Pearl clan has absolute best boy and my husbando Ingo
>Irida is cute, also generally like Palina and Lian (don't care about Calaba)
>even the Pearl Settlement is in one of the comfiest areas (even if living there would be hell on earth in the Winter)

Adaman
>don't really like his design, like they wanted to get the Genshin Impact audience or something
>Melli is outright unlikable, Sabi is kind of grating, Mai is forgettable and should have done more in the story and Arezu is peak character design
>don't care about Dialga and like Palkia more

I picked Pearl clan.

I want to cum in her.

I like Dialga more and wanted to put it in a Jet Ball, so I went with Adaman. Outside of that I just like blue more than pink honestly

Adaman was a bro, but I wanted to look at Irida's pits more.

Pearl, she stuck up for me when I got exciled. And ingo is based so we can hang around after being fucked over by arceus.

Irida is annoying
Adaman is a bro and thinks logicaly
Simple as that

Adaman, he was always on your side
Irida was a straight up cunt a few times

Irida because she defended me harder and because she owed me a little for making me handle Palina's personal problems

Palkia in the Origin Ball.

adamans cool, iridas annoying

I had no idea what would happen, I just saw a girl in shorts and picked her immediately

Adaman is very handsome.

they both suck but one of them is in the same clan as melli

Adaman. Whenever they bickered it pretty much boiled down to Adaman just stating his beliefs and Irida starting shit for daring to not believe what she does. Even when he tried to settle things she just kept being a huge bitch to him.

She's also so feeble her own clansmen are looking out for her instead of being the other way around. Meanwhile Adaman wrangles his tard Melli to actually be useful and not a complete roadblock.

Iridia makes my PP hard and I like palkia more than dialga

Irida is whiny

Adaman wins by default