PLA Thread

Home for questions/help requests/discussion
old thread: >FAQ
rentry.org/vpPLAquestions

>PLA Checklist - Pokédex Order
>includes evolution methods and Unown locations
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U9kl1OylpcoMvDqczJlHBomEidyYqvNPduaNb1K-dMU

>Interactive Map (includes Alphas and Wisps)
arceus.gg/map/

>Sidequest list
rankedboost.com/pokemon-legends-arceus/request-list/

>Crafting List
arceus.gg/crafting/

>Move list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u218EO04LgZG5IJdk-Y9rAVYWjUPWPXKwDXGllyX_Tg

>All outfits
imgur.com/a/PhU0qPu

>Shiny rates
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/29/1643294598487.png

>Pokedex Research Info
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/66/1643661102760.jpg

Attached: 2022020318501100-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

To get this thread up and running: is there a way to get another Alolan Vulpix or is the one you get from the request the only one?

Anyone have a particular area they seem to have most luck finding shinies? I spend most of my time in the coronet highlands, but almost never find a shiny.

The few times I pop into the Crimson Mirelands, I seem to almost always find a random shiny.

I think you only get the one
weird I feel like post game they should start spawning in distortions at least

i'm running out of cash, what are the best ways to farm money?

sex the bandit sisters they give a lot of money though exact locations don’t seem to be known
otherwise idle in camp or otherwise spend as little as possible in menus and don’t teleport while waiting for distortions

Attached: 7B8F97DE-9ADC-4444-97DB-9F7EA92D667B.jpg (1133x970, 383.81K)

Djinn battles are fucking retarded. That is FUCKING all.
And I thought PLA was good. And if you faggots are going to spew you're "haha user got filtered" garbage, how about you fuck a cactus instead. I hate this game.

lol filtered
git gud

I just caught the last one, nigger. (You) can't read.
I never said I was unable to complete them.

When do swarms start appearing?

So whats the lore with the wisps. Is the little girl actually the spiritomb you catch?

lol you're seething so hard because of a game for toddlers

I haven't really followed PLA at all beyond those reveal trailers everyone shat on - how does combat work in a more actiony sense? Is it similar to the first Ni no Kuni?

Is there a pic like this but saying nigger?

you will never be white jamal you cant be racist because you are brown

Joe’s not the source of that content.

Attached: 5EF3917B-5733-415E-996B-E85899CB53D2.jpg (650x920, 196.92K)

Turn order is based on speed of the mon, inherent speed of the move being used, and decision to use agile style or strong style. With fast enough mon and fast enough attack you can go three times in a row before opponent is able to attack, not very common for that to happen though without a big level/ganbaru value gap.
otherwise it’s the same turn based rpg but a lot more natural with seamless transitions into and out of battle.

Joe is never the source of anything, the fuck else is new? Serebii is just a conglomerate

Joe posted it before Anubis did but yes, he works with the dataminers. This isn't news

im getting fucked by thunderous and Tornadus being butt buddies with at least one alpha that tries to kill me first

Is there a way to rename pastures?

Attached: cartoon-guy-laughing-at-computer.png (239x200, 22.86K)

go into the all pasture view and hit x to rename

thanks user

I'm finally done with all 4 of them and they're staying boxed. I absolutely despise the addition of Pokemon you're not allowed to battle without a fucktarded waste-of-time death in 1 hit.