How do you organize your boxes?

how do you organize your boxes?

Attached: db8.jpg (475x482, 36.76K)

In PLA I just release everything.

number order. moves arranged per mon by damage order, alphabetical for ties and status moves

I don't

First box is always empty so I can easily locate mons I catch later, second box is for mons I keep there for special reasons, such as emotional attachement, shinyness, etc. Then the next ones just have the boxes full of mons in dex order, and once all mons are there there are empty boxes until the last ones, which are just for the shit I dump there randomly because I have no use for them

Last box has whatever I commonly need to use such as my team, sweet scent users, a flame body Pokemon etc.
Boxes before that are used for more specific things that take up most of a box on their own like an Unown box, a Ditto box, etc.
The ones before that are for a "living dex" but I usually only keep the last evolutions (with multiple if I can't switch forms eg. Gastrodon and Wormadam) of each Pokemon unless I specifically need each species like in PLA.
All the rest (from first box until living dex) are for whatever new shit I catch/breed and need to organize. The one before the living dex is usually for Pokemon I need to evolve/breed for the Pokedex.
I usually just set them all to the same background and never rename the boxes.

I don't for the most part. I keep most of the pokemon I catch uncategorized. I put special mons such as those I rotate on my team, legendaries, event pokemon, and unique pokemon like alphas, etc. into their own boxes

In PLA
Last box is for my bros. Everything else is organized in dex order. Or semi organized in pokedex order.

This, but moves is always STAB moves first no matter what

Completely random but in PLA I give different markings based on what is an alpha, what I like using, and what I still need to use to finish the dex.

In PLA:
Boxes 1-3 are dropboxes for whatever stuff I catch before I sort it as the game continues that stupid fucking thing from BDSP where new captures get dumped in the first available box slot rather than in the box you last left open.
Boxes 4-12 are for my Living Dex.
13 is Unown, 14 is miscellaneous shit, 15 is shinies, and 16 is Alphas.

In Gen IV, I went Pokédex order. I didn't have a living dex, only final stages + alternate forms. For example, Box 1
>Venusaur / Charizard / Blastoise / Butterfree / Beedrill / Pidgeot
>Raticate / Fearow / Arbok / Raichu / Sandslash / Nidoqueen
>Nidoking / Clefable / Ninetales / Wigglytuff / Vileplume / Parasect
>Venomoth / Dugtrio / Persian / Golduck / Arcanine / Primeape
>Poliwrath / Alakazam / Machamp / Victreebel / Tentacruel / Golem

That was also how I did it in Gen I. Since it didn't have Crobat, I had Golbat between Wigglytuff and Vileplume and Golem in Box 2.

I also put all distributions in their own box, trades in their own box, and special Pokémon like shinies and team members in their own box.

In Gen VII, I organized it by catchable Pokémon and also took gender differences into account. For example, I caught Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, and Kommo-o, so I had each one in the box, same with Bagon, Shelgon, and Salamence. There would be two Pikachu (male/female) but only one Pichu since it didn't have a gender difference, and no Raichu (in the catchable list).

I don't fuck that type of autism

What about the other 8?

Organising HOME is absolutely bullshit so I just favourited a single member of each Pokémon and form in my living Dex.

>moves arranged per mon by damage order
The correct way is
[STAB][counter]
[status][second counter]
Main move should be selected by default, secondary moves should be one click away, and special/status/contingent moves should be two clicks away.

----Primary STAB - Status
Secondary STAB - Coverage

I haven't unlocked them yet, but when I do I can't think of a use for them so they'll probably just go spare.

First boxes are a living dex of midgets, last box is alphas, Pasture 13 is where the shinies go

If I feel like it
Box one, mons I like but won't use
Box two, mons I use, some with hm moves
Box 3, event mons
Box 4 and more, dexfiller and mons to trade away and eggs

Largest/Heaviest on the bottom