Would a game with good design do something like this?

would a game with good design do something like this?

Attached: 87a3d672fc56e72f0f0a39c3e5dd7f5ce4312884206ea3d6c6395484913371ec_1.jpg (499x377, 33.83K)

No.

Attached: 1642913054561.png (900x528, 109.61K)

The poster above me voted for Biden

Images that autists can't and will never understand.

>remakes bring them back
>act as they did in the originals
>but in the post game they'll block a random gate or route midway at random each day
>can't even battle them to make them go away for the day

Attached: 1637207993142.gif (188x225, 1.68M)

>Figures out
Yeah right

There's no point in beating the dead horse OP. Everybody knows gen 5 was the low point of the franchise.

I thought it was funny. Pokemon games always had roadblocks, I truly don’t see the harm in jokingly referencing it like that.

Yes because it's a roadblock that comes after an already optional routes and helds back nothing but content designed specifically for the postgame (Black Tower/White Tree)

Nothing about that first one is organic

We need invisible walls instead

No

In any other game this would be a take on life and death and the meaning behind it all. In Pokemon its just because Japanese kids are fucking retarded.

No one voted for Biden

it's funny retard

I don't know OP, but why would your favorite game do the same thing but worse (like everything else)?

Attached: NwJDwpB_d.png (640x480, 224.29K)

Well you are a 17-18 year old girl, a lot could happen. It's a dangerous city after all.

you will never be a real woman

Reminder than gen 5 progression is only simplified because of how badly Mt. Coronet fucked over kids playing gen 4.

This has been a thing since Gen 2 because Japanese kids are fucking stupid and couldn't get through Rock Tunnel.

Even this is better than the dancing bullshit because at least there’s a plot reason for it.

RPGs having roadblocks have existed for years bro lmfao why is this suddenly a foreign concept for you

Attached: zelda-ii-i-am-error.png (512x238, 4.43K)

First pic is even wrong, you need to get the tea from the old lady

They could've at least blocked people from entering and turned off the fucking lights behind him

Only in FRLG. In RBY you need to buy the drinks from vending machine

My dead grandma did.