ELITE CHADS WE EATIN

ELITE CHADS WE EATIN

Attached: FOjx_ICWUAUylAo.jpg (680x383, 87.47K)

I'd rather see Punk vs Butcher and the Blade

Literally just going to be an entire match of Bret Hart tribute spots

Based. Flippy fags gonna seethe

So Punk is just going to do this whole this whole random match thing until the PPV, isn’t he?

What's the story and the stakes?

Based. But wasn't he supposed to cut a promo or something? Or did they change that?

Kek Tony hotshotting a match after the weak card got criticised

Tony said he got the injury report from the Doctor and it had good news (ie. Punk is no longer kayfabe injured) so he booked this

So he adds another predictable match with no stakes? Such an underwhelming card.

two fags go at it and the winner gets to suck off Bret Hart in the middle of the ring after the match

Yeah. The announcement didn't get much social media interaction so he changed it. He does that occasionally

yeah eatin SHIT kek

So will Cuck Man be the heel or is this a hot-shot Face vs Face match just to pop the ratings?

Nothing TK just takes all his biggest stars and puts them in random matches against random wrestlers not even the other big stars it is just gay and fucking shit now fuck this company and fuck TK I wanted to believe reeeeee

>kicks dax as hard as possible in the head to honor his hero bret

The revival are the biggest marks in the biz right now. Fuck them, not watching.

Punk really likes working with Dax

The story is that promoter decided that it is going to be an interesting matchup. Punk is moving up the ranks and promotion obviously want him to fight for the title so they give Punk competitive matchup that Punk can win. Not everything is supposed to be soap opera

I'm somewhat thinking the Bucks are gonna get involved somehow

Wtf is going on

>The story is
>Same story for every match
2 X BOOKER OF THE YEAR

Punk is going for the world title and FTR are going to keep losing until they hire Bret Hart as their manager. The problem is that Tony still doesn’t realize he’s booking national episodic TV and stacking your show with predictable matches is going to bore people and they’ll start tuning out.

the marks are definitely in the ring tonight kek

Yes booker of the year because his company puts on enjoyable wrestling matches

>Lockup
>Bull lock up
>Submission hold
>Reverse submission hold
>Fake punches
>Sharpshooter
>Taps

Attached: 1646962452655.webm (644x854, 555.85K)

Not enough flips for you?

>not enough flips for me