What's the appeal...

What's the appeal? and why zoomers worship it as if it's some kind of one-of-a-kind creature when it's just a 1 minute drawing of a black cat/dog?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 598.15K)

>What's the appeal? and why millennials worship it as if it's some kind of one-of-a-kind creature when it's just a 1 minute drawing of a lizard?

Attached: 1200px-006Charizard.png (1200x1200, 743.07K)

i hate shitzard too
next argument

It's cool and all, but I've never understood why it seems to stand a mile above every other Eeveelution (besides Sylveon kinda) in popularity.

Emos are plenty and they only have umbreon that fits their aesthetic.

You can suggest other reasons.

Makes me angry because it's the only eeveelution I like since I typically prefer bulky mins, but then I know the kind of people associated with it

It's cute

>why zoomers worship it
The fuck you talking about? Umbreon has been extremely popular ever since it was introduced. Do you think "zoomer" just means "people I don't like"?
Anyway to answer your question, it's because edgy furries.

Only trannies like umbreon

Do you ever stop thinking about trannies?

because zoomer youtubers use Umbreon as their avatar and most of the time I see kids having umbreon icons in social media

it's exactly because it's so easy to draw along with being the edgy one in a group of pogeys

Not really. I try to avoid them at all costs. They are vile.

It’s the moon Pokémon and it’s sleek and cool. There’s a mysterious allure to it and it’s aesthetic af

dark and brooding and nocturnal... he's just like me...

It's baby's first edgy colours. Play any multiplayer game with F A S H I O N as endgame and you'll see black/gold/red (or any other bright colour) retards all over the place.

>the glowing rings at night
>red eyes, without looking evil
>sleek black design
>friendship evolution, which adds an emotional attachment and surprise evolution
>I'm a night owl
>only eeveelution with an immunity before Sylveon
>bulky boi
>really soft/warm sounding cry
I love Umbreon, dude

>What's the appeal?
>black catdog
You answered your own question

Because it is dark and edgy. Isn't that what the people want with Pokemon games, writing wise? They want more edginess and murder.

Very simple colourscheme that has a nice presentation.

>more lewds than Vaporeon
HOW?
OOW?
WWW?
?????

This, This and This.

AND ME!
Vap pasta is a recent invention. Furries fell for the simple edgy colour palette. Obviously, Espeon is far superior of the two - but requires the beholder to have a modicum of taste at the very least.