Pokemon has failed to make a game as good as pic related for the past 20 years

>pokemon has failed to make a game as good as pic related for the past 20 years

Attached: Digimon-world-3.jpg (1429x1429, 91.46K)

Lmao at nobody replying to your shitty bait thread.

I played this game as a kid and I dropped the game after my growlmon turned into a retarded metal ball and I didn't know where the fuck to go anymore

digimon is garbage

>good
>remember Amaterasu server
nah

>the game is garbage because im retarded

Attached: 56684.jpg (1002x686, 86.56K)

I love DW3, but it has not aged well at all. I'd still rather play it than touch Sword and Shield.

>the game is garbage because the monsters have retarded pointlessly complex evolution methods
Yes.

>the monsters have retarded pointlessly complex evolution methods
>most of them are get to a certain level plus have a certain amount of stats
How is this any more retarded than turning your ds upside down to evolve, or needing to use an item at night?

>pokemon evolving into one thing that actually makes sense based on its design is the same as digishit having spaghetti branched evolutions that look nothing alike
keep digging that hole digifag

Different design philosophies dipshit. Pokemon is trying to replicate (somewhat) real animals. Digimon isn't. The evolutions are different because it's all data turning into other data. It doesn't matter if Agumon turns into Greymon or Angemon, because it's a computer program.

Mobius Desert...

For me it's Digimon Championship

Attached: Digimon_World_Championship_Boxart.jpg (400x357, 51.46K)

>TH-THEY’RE DIGITAL SO IT’S OK FOR THE DESIGNS TO BE UNAPPEALING RANDOM SHIT!
kek and digimon fans wonder why their franchise is dead

>unappealing designs
Faggot

Attached: Angewomon_(Re-Digitize)_b.jpg (960x1321, 620.5K)

For me, it's the original classic.

Attached: 437308-digimon-world-playstation-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 174.12K)

>NOOOOOOO MY MONSTER TURNED IMTO SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD OF JUST GETTING BIGGERINO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Do pokefags really?

That's like the most interesting thing about Digimons

Why do Pokemon fags want everything to be magical Toriyama animals instead of its own thing, and then start screaming rip off and clone when it's actually doing what that they wanted

>NOOOOOOO MY MONSTER TURNED INTO A RAND PIECE OF FUCKING GARBAGE INSTEAD OF HAVING A LOGICAL THROUGHLINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Do digifags really?

difigags are desperate for attetion lmao no wonder their franchise is so fucking dead even namco stopped posting their awful sales

Attached: hl9YQUY.jpg (741x717, 170.59K)

>Rand piece
¿ post ELO??

Digimon is still more relevant than this board and (you)