So what you're saying is PLA is basically just like the Pixelmon Minecraft mod sans building?

So what you're saying is PLA is basically just like the Pixelmon Minecraft mod sans building?

Attached: Nothing7.jpg (1200x800, 396.48K)

yes

>nintendo stealing ideas again
Typical

Attached: Cleaner machamp.png (495x304, 119.03K)

>He doesn't know about the building feature after you complete all the research tasks

Attached: 1533761561276.jpg (532x586, 65.95K)

What happened to the pixelmon threads that used to be posted here? Never joined in, but I'm tempted after PLA.

servers always have a month or two of life then die as people get bored of it, since the playability of pixelmon is heavily correlated to the activity of other players since the only appeal of it is building shit for others to visit and battle in
usually they pop up around summer, but it's never going to be a permanent thing given the headaches of running it

Pixelmon gets boring and grindy pretty quickly as the novelty of the server wears off. Then it falls into a negative feedback loop until the server dies; not the fault of server owners per se, but Pixelmon itself is pretty meh

Ah, fair enough.

I wish that mod actually attempted to make Pokémon fit into Minecraft's boxy and limited art style instead of it just being shitty 3D models. Is there a "redux" version/resource pack?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They used to, and it looked awful. I'm glad they updated

>sans
Kill yourself, Undercuck

Play an older version if you really want that experience... Lol

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 25.9K)

actually retarded

I'm sure it could look decent if they actually got someone who was good at modeling and texturing to do it.

>Steal Pixelmon's idea
>Get it wrong on many levels
Pixelmon was based because I could fly/ride/surf with my bros and not some throwaway mon.

Making a 'mon look good using only cubes takes a lot more time and effort than importing 3D models; there are over 1000 Pokemon when you consider alternate forms, regional variants, megas, etc. What you're asking for is unrealistic from a handful of autismos

So, if I want to fly I need a big Flying Pokémon in my team, and if I want to surf I need a big Water mon, etc? Sounds like a pain in the ass.

heaven forbid your pokemon are anything more than trading cards for the battle system

play pokemon wilds instead

heh