So why poison/fighting?

So why poison/fighting?

Attached: 8734470C-3AAC-4D78-B199-D2681C8B74A9.png (512x512, 89.88K)

Because fuck you, that's why.

Should have been poison/ice, honestly. But they’re extinct now, so who cares?

Good one you’re so funny.

Kys sneedshitters

The Pokedex theorizes that it's susceptible to changes in the soil and water of its habitat.

Thanks, your mom tells me the same thing.

>wishing ice type on anything

Based on a monk yokai that spreads disease

Since she's a poison type wouldn't it be funny if she jabbed you with an aphrodisiac? lol!

Your mom couldn’t tell me anything because she was pinned down getting fucked

Because they didn't want to make another Poison/Dark sinnoh mon

My mom died years ago to one of those your mom will die tomorrow if you don't reply to this post things, you may have been having sex with your own mother sadly.

Attached: George Costanza Winking.png (640x360, 406.71K)

So another crogunk is better?

Toxicroak already exists

Both of you get a room and kys.

Why is she L O N G

Cause poop is poisonous

cringe

>Sneasler's evolution was the result of Hisuian Sneasel adapting to live on cliffsides in the frozen highlands of Hisui. Due to its severe poison and deadly physical power, no other Pokémon species could defeat Sneasler in its habitat. Using its claws, Sneasler is capable of climbing up walls and cliffs with ease. Unlike its counterpart, Weavile, it prefers to be alone and not live in packs. Sneasler is worshiped in Hisui due to it being one of the 10 ancient Pokémon who received a blessing from Arceus. In particular, it is one of the Ride Pokémon who resides in Coronet Highlands and assist humans.

>Like its pre-evolution, Sneasler may be based on weasels and the kamaitachi, weasel yōkai with sickles on their front legs. However, its humanoid appearance and Poison-type may be based on another yōkai, the ōnyūdō (lit. "big monk"), who take on the appearance of monks and who are said to afflict illness to anyone who sees it. There are stories of animals that can shapeshift into ōnyūdō, one of which being the weasel.

Also should point out it evolves by Razor Claw but in the day, so maybe it evolve in an environment that made it opposite in nature to it's Johtonian counterpart?

I bet she smells really raunchy after a long day of climbing rocks haha

Attached: sneasler.png (969x1371, 570.02K)

I'm still not convinced that Sneasler is an onyudo. The type sort of matches but nothing about the design does.