Is there a backstory to Sabrina's transformation into her clothing choices from gen 1 to gen 2/4...

Is there a backstory to Sabrina's transformation into her clothing choices from gen 1 to gen 2/4? She was like a psychic weirdo and now she dresses like a whore. Who is she trying to attract?

Attached: Sabrina_en_HGSS.png (560x1177, 344.73K)

>now she dresses like a whore
Ok Muhammad

She contracted a throat parasite and now needs to breathe through her skin. Please understand.

If the anime was canon. Ash taught her how to laugh and become a normie

She became a movie star. See Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

We need to see her in the anime then.

all girls start dressing like this after taking dick for the first time.

>now she dresses like a whore
What exactly do you think that whip was for?

>buhhh she's a whore now
>people on Any Forums constantly thirst over her either way
I feel like you're in the minority here, bro.

She should have been in best wishes

PBUH and the brave fighters of Afghanistan the sword of Allah is on amerifat necks

She became a movie star which made her open up more
Nah I like her more as a weird goth schizo

How would you know

Because personal experience

Standard modernization soulessness.

How do you stop them from getting other male attention

Some anons pieced together that she opens up becausein LG she says " It's been replaced with a desire to grow strong and live freely, as you do.", which for women means being a slut but I'm not sure that was the intention behind it, not to mention everything else she says is about her future-predicting abilities rather than whether she talks to people, she doesn't mention whether she was ever timid.
Then you have her as an actress which was totally random and probably pure fanservice. Masters does nod to this but doesn't do much either.

She had a hot girl summer glo up obviously?

It was a casual Tuesday. If you fought her a day later she'd be wearing her FRLG outfit.

"she became a movie star" doesnt explain shit, makes things even worse. how does an autistic shut-in suddenly become a movie star

So that's what happened after you took dick for the first time?