Can choose to fight Dialga, Plakia and Arceus whenever you want

>Can choose to fight Dialga, Plakia and Arceus whenever you want
>Can't fight Volo again, despite being the best battle in the game
>Not even through Ingo

What the fuck, why? thats like D/P/PT telling you thanks for fighting cynthia and then never letting you redo it because you're the champ now.

Attached: volo.png (1399x779, 1.26M)

wtf happened to his hair
I thought he was cool but this style sucks

what's wrong with it?

Makes zero thematic sense, especially since you catch Giratina, which is the only thing that makes his battle special anyway.

its literally styled after arceus.

And? You catch Dialga palkia and arceus too, Theres no in-game logic reason you can't just re-fight the final boss of the game. that's stupid.

he looks like that greek god Hermes with those wings. idk looks weird, I prefered his hat

>tries to remake the world
>casualy walks away scot-free
>has a nice chat with the professor about it
>fuck off for centuries
What did they mean by this?

>And? You catch Dialga palkia and arceus too
Yeah, but you have them with you. Of course you can challenge them whenever you want. Why would you be able to challenge Volo after he fucks off and you catch his ace? Villain rematches are few and far between in this series.

>best battle in the game
I think it was worst battle in the game by far. You can't heal in between fights and his pokemon always move first two times in a row.
Is such unfun shit to go through.

Of course you can go there with that lv 85 alpha Garchomp and rolfsomp the whole thing, but whats the fun there if you can't use the bros youve been using all the adventure because they die the moment they step because die in two hits and enemy hits two times before you even give an order.

Attached: 1568906479654.webm (1280x720, 490.78K)

Because he is the best fight in the game.

that lvl 85 garchomp is revenge killed by half his team

Your speaking in-world logic. its a fucking video game. its supposed to allow options despite story or logic. If I want to play the hypest moment in the game I have to re-play the game from scratch, thats bad and archaic design.

Sounds like your "bros" just suck. Raise your EVs and train them properly and you won't get stomped.

I got tired of his shit the second try picked the garchomp and rolfstomped his whole team.
Had to resurrect him though

It's special because you only get to do it once, it wouldn't have nearly as much impact if you could do it again. There's a reason you usually don't get to rematch villains, narrative logic takes precedence.

imagine having trouble with a children's video game

>Had to resurrect him though
Yeap. Cresselia can pretty much murder him alone, no items.

I like his outfit but his hair is retarded.

Nothing he was wearing a hood and a hat the whole time.

LARPing as his ancestors like this is Any Forums

cosplay usually looks retarded yeah

Mmh, no. It was a based, unfairly hard final boss battle for once, fuck you.

I never got doubled on nor OHKO'd by his mons, without being overlevelled or using random lategame alphas. Maybe you should've been bros with things that have speed stats.

Got my shit pushed in the first time. Genuinely wasn't expecting it. Built a team around countering his and steamrolled him after that though. Only fast mons and super bulky mons reign supreme in Hisui.

literally beat it on my first attempt even with half of my team made up of NFEs
just git gud

Should have been Cynthia.

lol i beat him with first stage mons only
you're honestly shit and should die