The real leaker

The real leaker..

Attached: 6312CC07-BAE0-4A8E-8326-C433DB86BD05.png (1880x901, 201.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/463209182/#q463209182
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

crazy how no one replied to the thread, I guess people thought it was just another fake and/or didn't notice it

There was a lot of fake text leaks but not one reply is crazy too. I miss when we didn’t rely on anyone and took these texts for granted.

>the first Fairy type gym
guy didn't play XY, or didn't remember it, automically gives him based status

was the friends we made along the way

>I'm angry and upset

what the fuck did he mean by this?

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/463209182/#q463209182
it was Any Forums not Any Forums and image wasn't baity enough

He was angry that it was a shit game

That always happens to the real leaks. Someone on Any Forums revealed the final characters for Smash Ultimate and didn't get a single reply either, though granted at that time everyone believed the Grinch leak was airtight.

So why is the dog leaker relevant now and not back then?

He probably got laid off and posted the leak to spite Nintendo/TPC/whoever he was working for.

>while I liked what I saw, I didn't get too far
Interesting that he says this and yet knew about Eternatus, which is only revealed at the very end. Maybe he was a translator or script editor who got to play a copy they had.

I didn’t play through the games much, but did they mention Eternatus near the beginning of the game? Maybe he had seen a reference.

>real
they were lucky guesses and it has been proved many times

>lucky guesses
>even though literally everything in the post is accurate

They are baiting. No way anyone would be that stupid.

do you know how many fake leaks are being posted during leak season? of course one of them is gonna guess some stuff right lol
or maybe people can think a bit more into things and not just believe anything?

the leaker should try the lottery some time

Even though it’s most likely bait, you got me to give you a (you) so congrats. But if you genuinely think that, there is more chance of winning the lottery than getting all them Pokémon names, trainer names and story plot right. Including gimmicks and all the rest. You would have more chance of winning 2 lottery’s in the same month.

It has just enough things that sound like bullshit to be a credible fake leak, yet it was real.

it's all about statistics. have you ever heard of the law of large numbers?

Nope