I don't get it

Why didn't this fucker realise that he peaked at gen 3 as a game designer? He should have stopped there and gone back to the thing he is actually good at, making music.

Attached: 2038940912_1ec33fe8aa_o.0.jpg (1200x675, 73.81K)

Gen 3 killed pokemania

He didn't peak at Gen 3 though, Gen 4 is better designed, and some would argue BW is even better. I wouldn't though.

Gen 4 sucks. Sorry to break the news to you inside your hivemind board but you'll grow up and realize this one of these days

I'm 25 and played Platinum earlier last year. I liked it a lot and I prefer how it's organized to Hoenn.

>He didn't peak at Gen 3
Then why is every game after Gen 3 just a remake of Gen 3?

He peaked at Gen V

But for whatever reason, TCPI thought smart phones would replace gaming consoles, and it brought about shorter games, less content to keep the attention span of ADHD zoomers

What's really dumb is that if they sold official rereleases of old Pokemon games to play on smartphones for $10 each they'd make a killing.

I grew up with Sinnoh.

It sucks.

In what regard

Masuda himself peaked with BW.
Pokémon as a whole peaked with GS and will never reach that point ever again.

Evil team leader wants to capture the box legend to destroy the world. Now repeat five times for the next decade.

3 itself is a remake of gen 1

>he peaked at gen 3 as a game designer?
he literally made the following two gens.
This was said before gen 3 was released, its only because of him that we even get something now.

Masuda peaked with whatever he made last because all his games are the same but he adds more QoL each new entry.

This. Masuda peaked with BDSP

He does what he wants to. True man...

By that descriptor every game is a remake of Gen 4. Archie and Maxie had no interest in destroying the world.

Neither had Ghetsis iirc. He wanted to RULE over Unova, not destroy it.

Honestly if people would say
>change
instead of
>destroy
it'd be pretty accurate.

It's no wonder people hate Pokemon games when they're not even paying attention to them.

Massive cope. Gens 4-6 are remakes of Gen 3 and you know it. 7 and 8 are a bit more original, but only because they made Team Skull and Team Yell into comic relief rather than the actual villains.

You and I both know for a goddamn fact they wanted to, but can't because of Nintendo's terms and conditions. If Nintendo weren't a factor, Pokemon would have become a mobile-only franchise a very long time ago.

Gens 1 and 2 were more grounded than anything that came after. The villains were the pokemafia doing crimes rather than some goofball cultists who worship legendary pokemon.

I guess they are allowed to produce new kusoge for mobile, but Jewtendo keeps the classic Gameboy and DS titles under strict lock and key. Nintendo is stupid for not putting their classic games on mobile too.

Yes. He didn't make Emerald, Platinum, or BW2. He made RS, DP, and BW and between those three BW>RS>DP.