LEAK

TWO WAVES OF DLC WILL COME TO PLA
>each DLC includes 79 more Pokemons from past gen
>2 new islands to explore
>1st DLC will include MEGA evolution and will be more battle centric (trainer battle) (famous frontier brain ancestor and interpol police will appear)
>2n DLC will have much more dungeons and event interaction during playthrough (will be able to catch a lot of LEGENDARIES WITH AMAZING BOSSFIGHTS)

WARNING WARNING
TRAINER BATTLES FREE UPDATE DLC (can use healing items and boost items during battle- mechanics related to Legends in game)

FIRST NEWS WILL COME IN APRIL

Attached: BOOK2.png (1280x720, 620.81K)

Shut up faggot

No new Hisui forms?
Dropped

LETS GOOOOOOO

I could definitely see this being legit.
A battle dlc would increase the lifespan of this game significantly
It would also allow more balancing and tweaking/feedback on the combat system. Hopefully some good online functionality. If they don’t plan to implement Arceus gameplay into the main series games than this dlc is an absolute requirement.

>Are Gamers Ready to Pay $70+ for a Video Game?

Attached: 1535354753004.jpg (702x562, 66.78K)

So Gen 9 in 2023 then?

Riddler Leaker said Gen 9 was almost done.

Dlc should be a punishable offense.
Only acceptable dlc should be if they plan on keeping the games lifespan for multiple years like xenoverse 2 or for fighting game characters. The rest is just cut content getting sold for extra dollars.

>will be able to catch a lot of LEGENDARIES
So the same tired shit they've shoehorned into almost every game since ORAS?

Yes but only if its enjoyable time spend.
I rather continue one game i like than playing a new one.

Yeah but imagine the cool bossfights

>every game since ORAS
Gen 4 did it, there just wasn't a very large sample size.
Did HGSS really need the Eon duo and Weather Trio?
Then the lake spirits and Regis in BW2.

nothing screams fake leak more than mega evolutions inclusion
it's a dead gimmick, it's never coming back in the mainline series

>"Guys they're totally going to introduce DLC that conveniently fixes all the stuff that I personally have been bitching about, it's totally not fanfic guys this is real"

This, I hate to say it but gen 4 is where the retarded "Stuff every legendary into the games" bullshit started. Legendaries outright shouldn't be catchable outside of the game where they actually matter, it's stupid as fuck to have to go through an entire nature plot to get kyogre and groudon in RS but then they're just sorta there to be caught in other games. You can transfer forward as it is, there's no reason to stuff the games full of them so you don't need to trade. They're LEGENDARIES, they oughta be rare.

Agree. It's just funny since Gen 3 already sort of made the solution by making Ho-oh/Lugia mythicals

Source?

Hey it's OP again.
I just wanted to add that you will be able to HAVE SEX with Cogita and Volo in a BRAND NEW MINIGAME.

Attached: pokemon-legends-arceus-1642084514624.jpg (1280x720, 161.71K)

st DLC will include MEGA evolution and will be more battle centric (trainer battle) (famous frontier brain ancestor and interpol police will appear)
Stopped reading at Mega evolutions. Those are never coming back to the main series until the inevitable Kalos remake. And you can guarantee that the ORAS megas won't be in that.

>TRAINER BATTLES FREE UPDATE DLC (can use healing items and boost items during battle- mechanics related to Legends in game)
You're describing something that's already in the game, as a new free update as if we don't have this? Fuck off.

i hate that pokemon does dlc simply because now we are stuck with shitty fake leak threads all the time.

In the first DLC haves a MEGA DELPHOX???