Pick a side. Mixedfags need not apply

Pick a side. Mixedfags need not apply.

Attached: physical or special.png (2000x920, 1.29M)

status

special

Special until Hidden Power got removed

specs weedle

physical
knock off/cc/earthquake/brave bird are all based moves, and physical attackers shine despite having 50000 statuses, abilities and items that debuff them

Depends on the pokemon available. You almost never run into anything that's so physically or specially bulky that one has a noticeable advantage over the other. Sure, Tentacruel's got almost twice the special defense than physical, but you're still going to kill it with thunderbolt.

Attached: mixed god.png (1357x960, 1.11M)

I see you and raise you a Z Status

Physical attacker with overheat/draco meteor/leaf storm

Attached: literallyme.jpg (1080x1246, 192.64K)

Attached: mixed god2.png (1357x960, 1.37M)

Physical because the buff moves are better.
Bulk up/swords dance have their special counter part, but dragon dance is alone and powerful.

>dragon dance is alone and powerful.
Quiver Dance is the special counterpart but distribution is a lot weaker

Quiver Dance is not a special counterpart to Dragon Dance.

Dragon Dance raises Attack and Speed.
Quiver Dance raises Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense and Speed.

Now that Frostbite is a thing they will probably create a move called Fairy Dance that raises Sp. Attack and Speed alone.

I've always preferred Physical but there are sime cool Special pokemon.

Physical. There will never be a more kino move than Return. The moment it got removed, I stopped buying games.

Attached: ezgif-5-fd7831c0af.gif (240x160, 159.21K)

how is Return kino?

Because it's the best way friendship has been used in the series. No dumb forced Amie luck shit. No painful to achieve evolutions that people blitz through. It's the culmination of all the hard work you and your Pokemon have gone through. The true way to show the power of friendship in a series supposedly based on it.

Physical is the way to go

Tyrantrum @ Power Herb
Modest Nature
252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spe
0 IV Atk
- Meteor Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Dark Pulse / Hyper Beam

Attached: neutral-indeed-l.png (1147x1500, 1.11M)

physical because out of my 5 favorite types, 3 were physical before the physical special split. though my favorite is a special one so it's close ig.

Normal types didn't deserve a nerf like that.