Welcome to the era of nu-standards

Welcome to the era of nu-standards

Attached: 1644234795736.png (710x799, 315.27K)

PLA has better graphics, Pokemon designs, gameplay and content than Swoshi though

>someone spent his time to create that picture
Dialga must be angry now

>s*yjack is still here
/qa/ lost

>im a retarded nigger and haven't yet understood the concept of people having different opinions
Take your meds schizo.

Cope, seethe, and dilate. Pendulum is swinging the other direction faggot, people are realizing that shit like SWSH was soulless, uninspired garbage and Legends Arceus is not only worthy of its praise but its potential as the foundation for the next 20 years of the franchise are limitless.

No one cares about your shiny new soijak OP.

Did you make this comic, OP? Did you win your pretend argument in your head?

but they're both bald ugly wojaks, where is the attractive man with hair to tell me what I'm supposed to think

Just look in the mirror, user

Attached: 2CCE43FA-9E14-4FD9-B572-788A5506EC16.jpg (247x356, 29.55K)

nta but this is a life changing post
thank you for that

>mfw still have some hair and it's not all on my neck

Attached: 1538144543178.jpg (701x728, 140.75K)

Just be the exact opposite of the bald guy

Old good
New bad

>swshitters malding that badly
Fucking kek

The hilarious bit is if you had ANY kind of standards like you claim, you wouldn't be obsessing over a kid's series. You'd have been too big brain to fall for the kiddyshit toys meme, too genius-level in your thinking to allow thecations of the devs affect you and altogether above all of it to get upset the series targeting children continues to target children 26 years after it all started.
But here you are, here we are and here's to you Incel Robinson.

It's legitimately funny to me how people who make these types of observations really and truly believe that their remarks are in any way clever.

Millennials giving birth to zoomers doomed the planet

Attached: 1642229354564.png (3370x1518, 1.35M)

Pokemon fans have 0 standards since defending Ruby and Sapphire missing like 40% of old pokemon plus johto and kanto

Funny how I can tell this was made immediately after "Bidoof's Big Day".

This. Gen 3 started the downfall

Take your meds

How is your PS5 doing OP? Enjoying that $500 deadweight ?

>no arguments
>just buzzwords
thanks for proving his point

Unova lost

>not a single mention of "fun" even though it's the defining word of PLA since it's the only fun pokemon game in more than a decade
kek, the amount of cope is immeasurable

>for 2 years doomers say "shills" would praise literally anything Gamefreak made
>now they claim the same "shills" hate LA because it's good
>it somehow makes sense in their heads
That is seriously a terrifying idea

>t. idiot who didn't know how to cheat codes

>you won't waste time arguing with a schizo because he's telling the truth xD!!
No thanks. Take your meds

>nooo this kids game for kids should appeal to ME
get a job

>game made for kids
>kids still give zero fuck about pokemon and continue playing fortnite, cod and minecraft instead
>sweaty fat pedos still hang on the franchise for the lolis and gardevoir then argue with other adults regarding quality and sales

this user is brown